PDA

View Full Version : Charge coupled L300/4333

pioneer
03-04-2008, 07:24 PM
I am starting the process of having a pair of charge coupled crossovers made for my L300's. I have found 4313b schematic but I cannot find a parts list with suggestions for what may be the best components to use. I am sure that this may be subjective but I know that there are a lot of experienced Designer/builders here that have experimented with different components and I would appreciate any input.
Thanks in advance

Robh3606
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Hello Pioneer

The only way to know which "caps" are your favorites are too try some. It seems to be rather subjective and some people will sware by one manufacturer over another. Any info you get will be biased by this. Just build up a simple 2 way speaker network like an L20t and give them a try to see what you like. I use CC Solens and CC Mylars with Polypropylene bypass. JBL uses or has used CC NPE and Solens, CC Solens, CC NPE with Polypropylene bypass, CC Mylars with Polypropylene bypass, depending on which speakers system and vintage.

Rob:)

http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=166&highlight=Charge+Coupled+L300