PDA

View Full Version : Speaker Stand for 4344M

ehlim
03-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Hi,

I like to know whether there is any information concerning the design of the stand for 4344M or any of the JBL studio monitors.

I'm looking for one currently and I have to pick a 12" stand so that the overall height of the speaker is almost ideal while listening in normal sitting position. My speaker dimension is 430W x 720H x 370D mm & weight is about 39kg each.

I have seen one in this forum for 4344 and wonder JBL actually recommend any speaker stand?

Thank you for advice.

Regards

Vincent

ngccglp
03-06-2004, 07:37 AM
Hi Vincent,

I went to listen to the 4344M. Cool looks! The mids and highs were excellent. But bass sounded a little boomy in that room. It was driven by Unison Research integrated, source was Marantz SACD Player. I think you would probably take some time to run in the woofers.

If you are interested, you are welcome to come over to listen to the 4333As. I support them with 4 wooden Jenga blocks which sits on my window seat which is about 14". Call me.

David

ehlim
03-07-2004, 01:37 AM
Hi, David

Please provide me with your contact no. so that I can take a look with your baby 4333a.

It seems that end of the day you already paid quite a bit for the speakers. Incidentally, the kind of satisfaction you got cannot be measured in dollar term.

Regards