PDA

View Full Version : 2235

Hofmannhp
03-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Hi All,

who sells recone kits for 2235 as preassembled part except JBL?

HP

TimG
03-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Only JBL certified repair centers are supposed to be able to stock geniune JBL replacement parts. If you find it somewhere else it may be a couterfeit, unless you get it from a shop that closed down.

Robh3606
03-05-2004, 04:59 PM
For the cost, unless there is an issue with getting kits where you are, why mess around. They are available for $118 US which is a steal compared to the cost of kits for other drivers. Are they more in Germany??? We just had a thread 6 months ago about a guy selling with non JBL kits that had to be replaced. The VC form was wraped/dented and rubbed. Try a search for it.

Rob:)

boputnam
03-05-2004, 06:26 PM
And, yea, HP - you know I'm good to ship 'em to you (only this time we'll make sure we don't place the order over Christmas and let Dave loose it... ;) )

Hofmannhp
03-06-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by boputnam
And, yea, HP - you know I'm good to ship 'em to you (only this time we'll make sure we don't place the order over Christmas and let Dave loose it... ;) )

yeah Bo,

I appreciate your help and your offer very much.

I think I will iron my last bucks and ask you next weeks or months to send me two cones. I ebay'ed two K130 alnico without cones last week and want to make some 2235 of them.
At this time I think about to buy at first two 2310 folded lens in "as new" from a guy near me, or the reconing of the 2235......

another theme: your thread about JBL-blue shows some color codes which look like military coordinates to me :banghead:
What does it mean i.e. B 36 or E 2Y24.....?

I looked for the degussa website (degussa is about 20 miles from my home) and found the "colortrend" with 9 different kinds of color categories. Can you please precise the pigment data.

HP

Guido
03-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Hi HP!

Why ship them all the way fron the states? They are available for appr. 135 Euro here in Germany.