PDA

View Full Version : L100T3 stands

JosephH1
11-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Hi
I am looking for the model number or any other information for the factory stands offered for the L100t3 speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

grumpy
11-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Hmm... there may have been something available, but I believe that model was intended
as a floor-standing speaker.

... or did you mean the short "plinth" or riser that came with the speaker?
... or did you mean some other model than L100t3 ? :dont-know

JosephH1
11-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Hmm... there may have been something available, but I believe that model was intended as a floor-standing speaker.

... or did you mean the short "plinth" or riser that came with the speaker?
... or did you mean some other model than L100t3 ? :dont-know

Definitely the L100t3, I managed a store that sold the JBL L series back in the day and a good friend of mine still has the speakers and stands I sold him. Unfortunately there is no model number on the stands. They were a JBL product. The stands were basically 2 rectangles of steel tubing, one sitting on the floor and the other raised about 5" off the floor in a "C" shape with the front open. You simply dropped the speaker onto the upper rectangle which was the same dimensions as the cabinet. The plastic "riser/plinth" that was attached to the speaker fit inside this metal rectangle. Simple, but expensive in its day. I really wish I purchased a set at the time I got the L100t3s. Been looking for them for years. Thanks for trying to help! I appreciate it!

grumpy
11-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I can certainly picture what you've described. If you ever see some, try to
get a photo to post here and tag the title with useful keywords... I'm sure
you're not the only one who would be interested :) -grumpy

4313B
11-09-2007, 09:28 PM
They were a JBL product.Yep, they were pretty nice and available for that whole Series. There was a brochure showing them all on their stands but I can't find it right now. I used a couple of the L100T pairs for some DIY stuff back then.

JosephH1
11-12-2007, 08:14 AM
I can certainly picture what you've described. If you ever see some, try to
get a photo to post here and tag the title with useful keywords... I'm sure
you're not the only one who would be interested :) -grumpy

A friend of mine still has them, I will get a pic the next time I am over his place.

DanMan
11-14-2007, 11:24 PM
i've never seen the wheeled versions in 'real' life. this image is taken from the original marketing slick.