View Full Version : what kind of JBL are these?

10-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Can someone please help me. I am looking at a pair of jbl speakers with a 2402 bullet tweeter and a d123 12" in each cabinet , with a n2400 cross over. there is no other marks on the box, so I don't know what kind of model this is. Please help. thanks

10-29-2007, 03:57 PM
You sure it's not an 075 UHF? That pairing is normally called the 002 load and could come in nearly any JBL box from the C34 to the C51. Only a photo will give us the information to answer your question.

10-31-2007, 02:06 PM
ok, I hope this works. I will try to post a picture.

Don C
10-31-2007, 03:43 PM
They are not JBL cabinets. Possibly homebuilt, or they are from some other manufacturer, with JBL components installed.

10-31-2007, 04:41 PM
yeah, no bass reflex ports.. gives it away.

11-01-2007, 07:00 PM
I think they are original JBL boxes.

11-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I think they are original JBL boxes.


They appear to be a mix of JBL Pro and consumer drivers & crossovers,
in non-labeled boxes, with hardware (screws and grille studs) that
don't look like any JBL product I've ever seen in person or catalog...

Why do you think they are original JBL boxes?

The oak cabinets look like they'd clean up nicely, anyway. :)