PDA

View Full Version : JBL 18Ti

RIGGED
10-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Greetings.

I was wondering what I can expect to get for my 18Ti speakers should I sell them-any thoughts?

Thanks,

RIGGED

speakerdave
10-06-2007, 02:09 PM
. . . I was wondering what I can expect to get for my 18Ti speakers should I sell them-any thoughts?

Welcome to the forum and thanks for being up front about what you're after, although this might better have gone into the marketplace thread.

A pair sold recently on ebay, though I did not follow the auction to the end. You will probably find it in completed listings. I would guess about $150 to 300 depending on the mood of the market. That's a pretty serious ding on the upper front corner, and that will obviously keep away some of the collectors.

David

RIGGED
10-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the info.

RIGGED

THE REV.
10-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi I Was Passing Through And You Had A Pair Of Jbl's 18ti Series. They Are Called The Carrat Out Of The Series. I Have A Pair Myself. But I Also Have A Pair Of Polks Floor Standing, Would You Like To Trade.

RIGGED
10-21-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi I Was Passing Through And You Had A Pair Of Jbl's 18ti Series. They Are Called The Carrat Out Of The Series. I Have A Pair Myself. But I Also Have A Pair Of Polks Floor Standing, Would You Like To Trade.

I sold those a while back-thanks for inquiring.

RIGGED