PDA

View Full Version : donation

berlinhifi
10-02-2007, 01:04 AM
hi there, I am wondering about a donation that I transferred onto your account via visa through your website some weeks ago. did it arrive? I never got anykind of feedback or response to an additional email I sent along (not through this forum). I would at least like to know if the money landed wehre it was supposed to land. thanks for info in advance…
darius

Hofmannhp
10-02-2007, 06:00 AM
hi there, I am wondering about a donation that I transferred onto your account via visa through your website some weeks ago. did it arrive? I never got anykind of feedback or response to an additional email I sent along (not through this forum). I would at least like to know if the money landed wehre it was supposed to land. thanks for info in advance…
darius

Hi Darius,

be sure.....it will arrive.
Our treasurer (Bo) may need some days to check the accounts and I am sure that he will keep an eye on your appreciated donation.

HP

berlinhifi
10-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Hi Darius,

be sure.....it will arrive.
Our treasurer (Bo) may need some days to check the accounts and I am sure that he will keep an eye on your appreciated donation.

HP

looking onto my paypal receipt I can see that the payment was done on august 31. thats one month ago. darius

boputnam
10-03-2007, 11:32 AM
looking onto my paypal receipt I can see that the payment was done on august 31. thats one month ago. dariusYes, oh rest assured. And thanks!

Anyone needing confirmation, please do pm me, or post here anytime. And, to make it easy, make sure I know your "stage name" here on LH, and date of the donation.