PDA

View Full Version : Been looking for a LE14C..

Docspeakers
09-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Been reading through these forums for a little while, and am wondering where I'd be able to find a set of LE14C coaxial drivers. I had these a LONG while back... and would like to mount them in a set of old cabinets I found in the garage... They have a single cutout for the Squircle, not sure if thats what they call it??, but that's what I refer to them as, 14" LE14 drivers.

Docspeakers
09-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Have I listed this request in the right place? If not, do with it what you must, and I apologize in advance, didn't know where to ask this...

Don C
09-25-2007, 10:01 PM
The correct place would be the marketplace. Still I think that any member who had one for sale would have already contacted you anyway. So we can conclude that no one here has one to sell right now.

Docspeakers
09-26-2007, 11:13 AM
I am sorry, next time I will list in the marketplace section... Thanks for responding..

Titanium Dome
09-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey Doc, if it were me, I'd post it in the marketplace anyway. There are some folks who go there routinely that don't necessarily cruise the rest of the forums each time.

Can't hurt. :)

Docspeakers
09-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Thank you, but I've already located a pair, and am considering building some larger cabinets for them...