PDA

View Full Version : 4320 grills

Chef Henry
09-23-2007, 11:01 AM
I am in desperate need (what audiophile isn't both desperate and needy?) of plans and measurements for 4320 grills. Better yet, perhaps somebody has a pair to sell? The color and condition of the cloth is not important.

hjames
09-23-2007, 11:27 AM
I am in desperate need (what audiophile isn't both desperate and needy?) of plans and measurements for 4320 grills. Better yet, perhaps somebody has a pair to sell? The color and condition of the cloth is not important.

Sorry, don't have the dimensions anymore as the speakers are long gone,
but I built my own grilles for them and you can see the grill design at least here - (see posts around 03-25-06)
http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9796&highlight=4320+project&page=4

BMWCCA
09-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Sorry, don't have the dimensions anymore as the speakers are long gone...Yeah, but they're still here! Heather did a nice job on the grilles. They're an interference fit in that the frames are pretty close to the baffle dimension and the cloth makes them a tight fit. Not much to measure that you can't get off the cabinets but if you need something from them I can haul them out and measure or shoot pics for you. I've not loaded them yet and they are in storage at the moment awaiting some swapping-around of rooms due to two kids being off to college.

Hopefully the shuffle will give me room for the 4320 030 decant from the C37s as well as re-foam of the L150As and L112s that have been very patient with me so far. They think I've forsaken them for those damn upstart 4412As. Thanks to Heather for the cabinets and HP for the badges!