PDA

View Full Version : Need help! WinISD & 2245h

capo72
07-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Does anyone have a model of 2245h that works in WinISD? I tried to create the driver by plugging in the T/S parameters, but i'm having problems. I tried to give it minimal parameters and let it calculate the rest. That's the only way I could get it to save a file, but when I try to use it, i'm getting errors and lock ups.
I'm planning my bass bin build and was hoping WinISD could get me at a starting point for ports. I will take any suggestions for building a bass bin for the 2245h. This is not for a subwoofer, it is for a 3-way project. Based on what i've read here so far, i'm looking to build a 10 ft3 enclosure, just looking for ideas on tuning and port areas. Any help is appreciated.

Jeremy

pablol
07-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Does anyone have a model of 2245h that works in WinISD? I tried to create the driver by plugging in the T/S parameters, but i'm having problems. I tried to give it minimal parameters and let it calculate the rest. That's the only way I could get it to save a file, but when I try to use it, i'm getting errors and lock ups.
I'm planning my bass bin build and was hoping WinISD could get me at a starting point for ports. I will take any suggestions for building a bass bin for the 2245h. This is not for a subwoofer, it is for a 3-way project. Based on what i've read here so far, i'm looking to build a 10 ft3 enclosure, just looking for ideas on tuning and port areas. Any help is appreciated.

Jeremy

My version, downloaded within the year, has that profile already included. Look in the drop down list it sould be there.
Pablol

capo72
07-28-2007, 12:19 PM
I downloaded the WinISD Pro version. It has 2235h, but not 2245h. Maybe I could try the regular version of WinISD. Thanx for the help.

Jeremy

grumpy
07-28-2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.jblproservice.com/pdf/Thiele%20Small%20Parameters/Theile%20Parameters.pdf

boputnam
07-28-2007, 05:46 PM
I downloaded the WinISD Pro version. It has 2235h, but not 2245h. Maybe I could try the regular version of WinISD. Thanx for the help.That's odd, Jeremy. My "WinISD Beta" version does have the 2245H in its library.

yggdrasil
07-29-2007, 08:09 AM
For WinISD pro alpha.