PDA

View Full Version : Beatles: Love - Las Vegas, Nevada

Storm
07-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Hey there everyone.

Just returned from a mini-vacation to Las Vegas to both celebrate July Fourth and my B-Day; July 19th.

On Thursday, July 5th - I attended the Beatles: Love show at the Mirage. Whilst I was in the second to back row of a 2,000 seat venue - I still had an incredible time.

Each seat is equipped with speakers in the headrest and there is a speaker in front of every seat. Incredible sound experience, to say the least.

The show started promptly at 10pm and through the entire show, I was floored. The incredible acrobats and the choreography that accompanied the music was outright, SUPERB!

From listening to the CD: Love for several months now and to actually see the show it was produced, was a treat - indeed!

If anyone has the opportunity to go to the show - I would HIGHLY recommend it.

And, there is a special effect that takes place at about the middle of the show and swallows up the whole bottom sections. Therefore, purchasing any seats above the bottom sections will give you a better, overall experience.

My other half was going to go with me, but he opted to gamble instead. As much as I would have loved him to be there with me, I think he would not have enjoyed it as much as I.

Funny side story -- I was sitting next to a couple to the left of me, and half way in - the guy was asleep! I could not believe it! Why waste money like that if the other person will not enjoy it? Wow.

Anyways', sorry for rambling. I just wanted to share my experience and was wondering if anyone else was either going or has gone to the show.

http://www.mirage.com/entertainment/entertainment_cirque_du_soleil.aspx

:p

-Storm

vettedrummer
10-24-2007, 11:20 PM
My wife, Carol and I went to the show last October 06. Being big Beatles fans to start plus I play in a trib band from time to time. Both of my grown daughters also play the music. I jam with them all the time and my younger one even jams with friends my age. Anyway the show was a blast! Don't miss it if you are in Vegas.

richluvsound
10-25-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm with SeaWolf, The Doors anytime before the " original boy band'' You Guy's realise I could lose my passport for this admission. Too much do wop for me .

Rich