Hi Bart,

want to wish you a very happy B-day.
:birthday: :band::band::band::band:

with the Bigband.

HP

mech986
07-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi HP,

Many thanks for the birthday wishes, I think you're already at July 3 while its still a few hours off here on the west coast of California.

Funny, your post made me think of something. My family wanted to know what I'd want for my birthday. Your post made me remember the Germany connection.

What I'd like to do is take a few Porsches (GT-3RS, Carrera GT, or maybe an old 917 or 917/30) and drive it on the Autobahn, Nurburgring, or maybe the Weissach test track for the day. That's all, not too much to ask for, is it? :bouncy::bouncy:

Well, maybe I'll dust off the Boxster and go for a little spin. Right after I play some nice RAR on the 4333's.

Got to get those priorities straight!

Thanks again.

Regards,

Bart

Titanium Dome
07-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Hey Bart. Congratulations. Even though your birthday isn't for a few hours yet, I'll bet your Mom knew you were on the way 52 years ago. Ouch! :eek:

:birthday:

Maybe in a few more years you'll be ready to go to Italy and strap yourself into a Mas, Lambo, or Ferrari and tackle Monza or the Autostrada.

:D :p :drive: :nanana: :applaud:

kingjames
07-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Happy Birthday Bart, I could let you use my Ferrari Testarosa and you could drive that on the Autobahn, Oh shit, I'm sorry that was my other life that I had that car.It's so hard to keep track of these lives.:D

:birthday::dj-party::band::cheers::banana::birthday:

mech986
07-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday Bart, I could let you use my Ferrari Testarosa and you could drive that on the Autobahn, Oh shit, I'm sorry that was my other life that I had that car. It's so hard to keep track of these lives.:D

Don't ya just hate it when that happens? :applaud:

Thanks TD and KJ. I'll save some cake for ya'.

Bart

Hofmannhp
07-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Hi HP,
What I'd like to do is take a few Porsches (GT-3RS, Carrera GT, or maybe an old 917 or 917/30) and drive it on the Autobahn, Nurburgring, or maybe the Weissach test track for the day. That's all, not too much to ask for, is it? :bouncy::bouncy:....

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,

a friend of mine from Berlin owns a 917 (the Le Mans version with the long tail) with number plates. There are only 5 cars with number plates on the road. Some more than 1000 hps. I'm not sure if he can make it happen to drive this car with nearly 420km/h (260mls/h) on the german Autobahn.

HP

JBLnsince1959
07-03-2007, 04:15 AM
:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hey Bart.....hope its a good one...all the best

JBLRaiser
07-03-2007, 04:44 AM
I've gotten the bug for a Porsche. Would love to hear your opinion on a good reliable? model. 911 variant of course. I like the old ones. Enjoy the day!!!!!:applaud::bouncy::cheers:

Storm
07-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Have a fabulous Birthday, Bart!

;)

-Storm

glen
07-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Happy Birthday Bart!