View Full Version : HBD JBLnsince1959

Hofmannhp
06-30-2007, 03:33 AM
have a nice one Rick,
:birthday:

HP

Titanium Dome
06-30-2007, 07:35 AM
Yes, Rick, have a great day and hope this is a good year for you.

:birthday:

Now get out in the garage and work on those speakers! :p

Baron030
06-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Happy Birthday Rick, A tail is being wagged in your honor.

kingjames
06-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Happy Birthday Rick:birthday::cheers:.May you have many more and many more and many more and many more,you get the idea!:D

Robh3606
06-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Happy Birthday!!

Rob:band::dj-party::birthday:

Audiobeer
06-30-2007, 08:27 PM
You got a Hangover Rick? Happy Birthday! Enjoying the storms your way? One thing about heading for the basement in tornado Alley such as yours.......well it ain't bad with JBL & Mac!

Rolf
07-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Happy B-day Rick!

R&R in Norway

JBLnsince1959
07-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks Guys........It's always nice to be remembered....:D

This birthday was a little different than most as I have been in a somewhat pensive mood the last few months so i told Catz ( my lady - yes, I guess you could say i live with Catz and dogs) that I wanted a "low-key" birthday. She bought me a "Day at the Beach", it's like a spa but with machines that massage you and use Far infa-red light, TENS etc....not bad...felt real good. Then it was onto a steak dinner and then went to a going way party for a dear friend Barbara. She and her partner Vicky are moving to the south bay area of CA. in a few weeks. Then it was home early to watch the movie Eragon..pretty good fantasy film, better than I thought it would be.

So it was a very good but low-key birthday..just what the doctor ordered.:applaud:

have a nice one Rick,

HP

Hi HP, thanks, I really did have a very nice day. I'm still hoping to make it out your way and hear all those goodies you've got.....an amazing array of super goodies for sure:bouncy:

Yes, Rick, have a great day and hope this is a good year for you.

Hi Doug...thanks and yes, I'm hoping for a better year myself....

Now get out in the garage and work on those speakers! :p

YES SIR!!!!!!;) looks like I'll start for real around late Sept or early Oct.....Since this has never been done before and we have nothing to go on, I'll have to do some basic research... There's 5 main questions i have about the basic design. When I get it done are you coming out to hear them?

Happy Birthday Rick, A tail is being wagged in your honor.

Hi Baron....Thanks a lot...GOD is that picture priceless...that's a classic for sure...What the dogs name?? I could never get Whit in something like that..she'll just pull it off..

Happy Birthday Rick.May you have many more and many more and many more and many more,you get the idea!

Yes I do and thanks a lot....Looks like I will be around for awhile:applaud:

Happy Birthday!!

Rob

Thanks guy...you know someday i've just got to hear your homemade XPLs. I'm from the east coast and have been wanting to show my lady NYC and Long Island.....

You got a Hangover Rick? Happy Birthday! Enjoying the storms your way? One thing about heading for the basement in tornado Alley such as yours.......well it ain't bad with JBL & Mac!

Thanks "Beer"...No hangover ( I stopped that 30 years ago after too much Scotch) BTW...Where have you been lately? haven't seen you much, am I just not seeing your posts? Hope all is well. Yes, the rain is a bitch:(...I have a new drive shaft and transfere case housing to put on my Wrangler and I'm just waiting for sunny days to do the work.....someday, someday...

Happy B-day Rick!

R&R in Norway

Thanks Rolf...How's that puppy of yours doing? You know it looks more like Whit everyday.. got any more pictures of how it looks now?

well, thanks a lot to everyone.....time for me to do the family thing...

take care
rick

Storm
07-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Happy B-Day Rick.

Thank you for all of the advice you have given me.

;)

You are one awesome guy!

-Storm.

Titanium Dome
07-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks Rolf...How's that puppy of yours doing? You know it looks more like Whit everyday.. got any more pictures of how it looks now?

well, thanks a lot to everyone.....time for me to do the family thing...

take care
rick

If you want to see some pictures of dogs, join us in the OT discussions and view Rolf's "The Dog Thread." There are some truly wonderful pictures there from several members.

I hope it's OK to reference the Off Topic Forums. :dont-know

JBLnsince1959
07-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks Storm.......same to you....have a great week

Dome...tried that but no answer or reply:( Do they sent an email or Pm as a reply?:dont-know

Titanium Dome
07-02-2007, 12:30 PM
When I asked to have access, it just showed up as an available forum the next time I logged in. Later, Rob sent me a PM telling me that I had access.

Maybe send Rob a PM.

JBLnsince1959
07-02-2007, 12:56 PM
When I asked to have access, it just showed up as an available forum the next time I logged in. Later, Rob sent me a PM telling me that I had access.

Maybe send Rob a PM.

:banghead: Damn!! that was tooooooo easy..

OK, Rick, can you spell DUH?????

Thanks Dome...you've saved my butt again:wave:....

Hopefully, I'll have time this evening

glen
07-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Happy Birthday JBLnut!

Rusnzha
08-09-2007, 03:11 AM
Hey Rick -- Sometimes I can be a real dufas -- Here's a belated happy birthday and thanks for being a friend.