PDA

View Full Version : JBL C36 Find Today

seekerdestroyer
06-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Hello all! I am brand new to the forum here and this is my ribbon-cutting post. Today I bought a pair of JBL C36 speakers loaded with the LE14a woofers and LE20 tweeters. Not quite sure what i'll do with this, but I'm just enjoying their song for the time being. They seem to be in great cosmetic and operating condition...sure makes me wish I had a nice tube amp:banghead:...oh well. Wondering if any of you had a definitive word on the Herman Miller-esque-ish legs? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Josh

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1204/664315316_cd9e04207b.jpg

glen
06-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Wondering if any of you had a definitive word on the Herman Miller-esque-ish legs?
Don't know how definitive it is, but those legs were mentioned in this post from a thread about the JBL C39 Harlan (originallly Jourdan) and Herman Miller design influences:
"the spun aluminum legs are a george nelson office for herman miller thin edge design."

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78068&postcount=19

Storm
06-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Where did you find those and how much?

I know more than one of us is dying to know the details.

Nice find!

;)

-Storm.

seekerdestroyer
06-29-2007, 11:30 PM
Hey guys!
Keeps getting later here.
There's a store around the corner from me, a resale/thrift place that gets all sorts of things. I go in there a few times a week as I pass by and always have my fingers crossed for the hi-fi-nds. They were sitting, waiting for me and it was raining pretty hard that day so i knew i wasnt going to take them home right away. The owner said they worked and I asked to test them...he kept cranking up the bass and freaking me out. He said he want $150 for them...thats a LOT for that store. Anyway, I went in to pick them up today and carry each of them 2 blocks and 3 flights of stairs. Oh! He mentioned that someone else was trying to buy them...just for the legs. There's your details...there are more photos too!http://flickr.com/photos/8258790@N07/sets/72157600556167178/

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1377/664381960_041f6694c8.jpg?v=0

cvengr
06-30-2007, 04:40 AM
'bout those legs, ...hubba, hubba

Maron Horonzakz
06-30-2007, 07:31 AM
Nice pics of the JBLs But that triangle table between the spreakers....is valuable too....Do you know who made it?

Storm
06-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Nice pics of the JBLs But that triangle table between the spreakers....is valuable too....Do you know who made it?

It looks like a LANE table to me. If that is the case, it is worthless without it's other half.

;)

If it is anything "made in Denmark" -- value is about $100.00 or so.

-Storm

kc8tpr
06-30-2007, 03:31 PM
wow purdy.

I need something beutiful like those.

steve

John
06-30-2007, 03:59 PM
The Legs alone sell for $200-275 on ebay.

Most times they go to Japan or Korea.:blah:

Mr. Widget
06-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Hello all! I am brand new to the forum here and this is my ribbon-cutting post.Welcome to the forum and congratulations on finding such a beautiful pair of speakers.

If you play them hard you will crack the yellowed and dried out surrounds. If you do some searches here on brake fluid, DOT-3, lans-a-loy, etc. you will find more to read than you could ever want to.

The long and the short of it is that the surrounds on your speakers get brittle with age and need to be rejuvenated or replaced. Either fix has it's benefits and costs, but dealing with those old surrounds on you speakers will yield a dramatic improvement in the bass response and should allow your speakers to bring you even more joy.

Widget

seekerdestroyer
07-01-2007, 05:55 PM
It has been decided. I will be selling these.
Partly because I really have no room for them and partly because it seems the receiver in my main system has started to crap out on me. I've taken detailed photos of all the components and I am fairly certain that I will be selling the individual components. I will probably list them for auction tomorrow evening unless anyone has a better suggestion (besides "give them to ME") :applaud:

BTW, you have all been a great help...i really enjoy this forum.

josh

Storm
07-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Part them out???

They are not that tough to pack and ship via Greyhound Package Expresss. Or an International bidder will do his part and find a shipping company.

Do not remove components and destroy the whole value.

;)

Good luck, either way.

-Storm.

It has been decided. I will be selling these.
Partly because I really have no room for them and partly because it seems the receiver in my main system has started to crap out on me. I've taken detailed photos of all the components and I am fairly certain that I will be selling the individual components. I will probably list them for auction tomorrow evening unless anyone has a better suggestion (besides "give them to ME") :applaud:

BTW, you have all been a great help...i really enjoy this forum.

josh

Zilch
07-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Who'd have guessed? :dont-know

[seeker/destroyer]

seekerdestroyer
07-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Part them out???

They are not that tough to pack and ship via Greyhound Package Expresss. Or an International bidder will do his part and find a shipping company.

Do not remove components and destroy the whole value.

;)

Good luck, either way.

-Storm.

Thanks Storm!
I realize its not that tough to pack them for Greyhound or to have international bidders arrange for their own shipping, but I think parting them will return the best, especially with the legs. BUT, I am very interested in hearing your reasons for thinking this will destroy the whole value. Obviously, it would be easier to just sell them complete.

Also wondering how the 8ohm vs. 16 ohm demand differs.

-j

seekerdestroyer
07-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Who'd have guessed? :dont-know

[seeker/destroyer]

Right, I know. This is the thing here, I basically have a revolving system and bring in better components as I find them. In the case of the JBLs, they just don't out perform my Klipsch Fortes, especially with the wide range of music I listen to, so obviously that is a huge consideration. They really are beautiful and I wish I had a secondary tube based system to play with, but alas...

Storm
07-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Right, I know. This is the thing here, I basically have a revolving system and bring in better components as I find them. In the case of the JBLs, they just don't out perform my Klipsch Fortes, especially with the wide range of music I listen to, so obviously that is a huge consideration. They really are beautiful and I wish I had a secondary tube based system to play with, but alas...

They don't out wit and out last your Klipsch Fortes?

Wow...no words ---

-Storm.

Zilch
07-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Right, I know. This is the thing here, I basically have a revolving system and bring in better components as I find them. In the case of the JBLs, they just don't out perform my Klipsch Fortes, especially with the wide range of music I listen to, so obviously that is a huge consideration. They really are beautiful and I wish I had a secondary tube based system to play with, but alas...I hardly know how to respond without getting suspended from the forum, Josh.

You ridicule the motives of the other buyer who only wanted them for the legs.

Now, you're going to part them out because they're not better than your Fortes?

Because you have no room for them and your receiver is crapping out?

And because you can likely get more for the legs alone than what you paid for them?

Notwithstanding what they ARE?

What'd you come here for but to find out what the legs are worth?

Not quite sure what i'll do with this, but I'm just enjoying their song for the time being. Wondering if any of you had a definitive word on the Herman Miller-esque-ish legs?

:barf:

seekerdestroyer
07-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I hardly know how to respond without getting suspended from the forum, Josh. You ridicule the motives of the other buyer who only wanted them for the legs. Now, you're going to part them out because they're not better than your POS Fortes? And because you can likely get more for the legs alone than what you paid for them? Notwithstanding what they ARE? What'd you come here for but to find out what the legs are worth?

:barf:

Wow.
I really didnt ridicule the "legs" guy...just kinda thought it added to the details of my story. I am not taking an axe to the speakers, its not as if these don't disassemble and reassemble easily...just a screw here and there. :)

"Notwithstanding what they ARE?"

Please tell me what these "ARE"?
They are beautiful JBL speakers that sound really good, but just aren't the ones to replace my current POS speakers. Im selling these because they sound BETTER than what I own (where's the sarcasm emoticon when you need it?). There is no accounting for taste, Zilch, I like my current speakers more, I prefer the sound of horns, and i listen to everything from Classical to Grindcore to Jazz to Doom to Folk to IDM.

I apologize if i've offended you with my opinions. I just figure there are some people out there who are looking for exactly what these are or maybe just the woofers or legs. I am sure if you were in need of the legs and didnt need or want the cabs or drivers, then you would be pleased with my decision.

Thanks for the welcome.

Zilch
07-01-2007, 08:56 PM
What they are is ORIGINAL, classic mid-century JBLs, especially beautiful ones. They cannot ever be reassembled to be that again. It almost doesn't matter whether they sound good or not.

I have no issue with you not liking them or not wanting them.

Sell them complete to someone who appreciates them and will preserve them as such.... :yes:

BMWCCA
07-01-2007, 09:52 PM
If you want to make money off the speakers (an obvious purpose in posting here), and still want to be thought well-of by this community (why should you care?), then simply buy a set of wooden legs from the hardware store that come with threaded rods in the ends and swap them into the C36 cabinets (threads should be the same) and sell the aluminum legs on Ebay. Then sell the entire cabinets, with the wooden legs like the later C36s had anyway, keeping the system intact.

Just trying to help keep the peace and be civil. We should really be blaming the original owner who flipped them to the re-sell-it shop in the first place. Wonder how they treat their children? :blink:

Maron Horonzakz
07-02-2007, 07:47 AM
God !!1 All this ruffelling of feathers over the C36,,,Looks good but Fortys sound better,,,,I know what a great set of legs look like and they are not on the C36. But parting them out is a Mortal sin.:D

JohnK
07-02-2007, 09:06 AM
The aluminum feet look something like Herman Miller thin edge ones, however
the attachment & overall proportions are different. The JBL feet a shorter and attach via a length of threaded rod, the HM attach with wood screws. My guess is that JBL copied the look of the HM feet after noticing that their cabinets closely resembled the proportions of Nelson's HM thin edge case goods.

glen
07-02-2007, 09:31 AM
The aluminum feet look something like Herman Miller thin edge ones, however
the attachment & overall proportions are different. The JBL feet a shorter and attach via a length of threaded rod, the HM attach with wood screws. My guess is that JBL copied the look of the HM feet after noticing that their cabinets closely resembled the proportions of Nelson's HM thin edge case goods.
Thanks for the clarification John!:)

jim campbell
07-02-2007, 01:26 PM
another greedhead who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing...............let this guy do his thing and not waste any more advice on him.he's not worthy

jim campbell
07-02-2007, 01:36 PM
I apologize if i've offended you with my opinions. I just figure there are some people out there who are looking for exactly what these are or maybe just the woofers or legs. I am sure if you were in need of the legs and didnt need or want the cabs or drivers, then you would be pleased with my decision.

Thanks for the welcome.your opinions are not the cause of offense...........the shameless destruction of a perfectly good pair of speakers with history does..........the one place where people actually value these things is here and now that you have mined the advice on the profit you can make you come up with the garbage in the quote.......maybe the profit will buy you a nice pair of 901's.........my guess is that you would enjoy those

Zilch
07-02-2007, 02:15 PM
O.K., let me put a different spin on this:

Josh has rescued these very fine vintage original C36s from an indeterminate fate at the thrift store, at minimal cost.

In the interest of preserving the legacy, he should offer them for sale complete, including the original legs, despite the potential of garnering additional profit via parting them out.

Seeker/Preserver

:thmbsup:

Storm
07-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Very eloquently stated, Zilch.

:applaud:

-Storm.

O.K., let me put a different spin on this:

Josh has rescued these very fine vintage original C36s from an indeterminate fate at the thrift store, at minimal cost.

In the interest of preserving the legacy, he should offer them for sale complete, including the original legs, despite the potential of garnering additional profit via parting them out.

Seeker/Preserver

:thmbsup:

seekerdestroyer
07-02-2007, 02:49 PM
So, I think I will sell them complete after all. I guess I didn't at first realize that these were even that rare, considering my good friend has a pair of C38s, I just figure that these were lower in the JBL line for their time and fairly common because of it. This week they will placed placed for sale for anyone interested with all original components, including the legs. I just won't ship these unless the buyer takes care of all arrangements. I hope to make someone very happy with the sale of these.

Jim, I don't even know WTF 901s are.

Storm/Zilch, thanks for giving me some credit, information, and perspective.

Storm
07-02-2007, 02:54 PM
S

Storm/Zilch, thanks for giving me some credit, information, and perspective.

Your are most welcome.

901's are BOSE speakers that are very common in today's high tech, fast paced world.

What is your asking price?

Just an FYI -- your price that you will get for them will drastically decrease if you do not offer to pack and ship them. Trust me, I have packed and shipped many speakers and for the extra dough you get for offering them to a greater audience, it is time worth spent.

And...packing and shipping is not that difficult. There is even a thread on this website dedicated to show you step by step on how to do so...

Good luck.

-Storm.

;)

hjames
07-02-2007, 06:39 PM

To avoid starting a flame war - here is a straight telling of WTF Bose 901s are ...

They're Speakers, Jim, they're speakers!

Bose makes a large line of speakers but we are only talking about the Bose 901s -
which have been around since the 70s.

http://www.amazon.com/BOSE-R-901-VI-Walnut/dp/B00007AJ8D

Bose 901s are speakers with 5 sided D shaped cabinets that contain 9 mid size drivers mounted around the perimeter of the cabinet. The idea is that they radiate in all directions and make the room a larger listening environment. They come with an equalizer thats a required part of making such a speaker "accurately" reproduce full range sound. Some folks love them, some don't. Speakers stands shown are optional equipment (!).

Most JBL fans are less than enthusiastic over Bose speakers.

SEAWOLF97
07-02-2007, 07:25 PM
To avoid starting a flame war - here is a straight telling of WTF Bose 901s are ... Most JBL fans are less than enthusiastic over Bose speakers.

901's are BOSE speakers that are very common in today's high tech, fast paced world.

no, not really.

I've heard them . Not really bad, but not "my cup of tea" . Consumer Reports magazine got sued when they reviewed the 901 and commented that the image "was not stable, tended to wander" (not a direct quote - but my recollection")

found something on their website:
Because Consumer Reports once wrote that musical sounds as produced by the Bose 901 stereo speakers ''tended to wander about the room,'' the magazine was ordered to pay the manufacturer $210,000 in libel damages.

bose released the Bose 901 speakers (you know, the strange design with lots of drivers on the rear of the speaker). A lot of stereo magazines gave the 901's good reviews. Consumer reports, however, did not.

"Worse, individual instruments heard through the Bose system seemed to grow to gigantic proportions and tended to wander about the room. For instance, a violin appeared to be 10 feet wide and a piano stretched from wall to wall. With orchestral music, such effects seemed inconsequential. But we think they might become annoying when listening to soloists. (May 1970).

Bose sued the magazine's owner, Consumers Union, for libel, and asked that they be awarded damages covering estimated lost sales.

They noted, for instance, that CR was the lone magazine to cast doubt on their products. Long time supporters of the Consumers Union would probably retort that the other journals were influenced by ad revenue (the six moons (http://www.6moons.com/) of the day?), whereas CR was subscriber supported.

Anyway, the case was appealed all the way to the Supreme Court, and in the end, the court ruled that the review was false, but not maliciously so. I'm not sure why it was a false review, it seemed to hinge on the reviewers use of the phrase "around the room". Maybe the 901s deliver a rock steady image that's nonetheless wrong.

However, you won't find very many reviews of speakers in in recent volumes of Consumer Reports.

from wikipedia

Criticisms
Bose's systems have been criticized by Stereophile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereophile) in 1975[48] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-43) who, in reviewing the 901 system, state that in the magazine's opinion the system was unlikely to appeal to perfectionists with a developed taste in precise imaging, detail and timbre and that the shortfall in these qualities was an excessive price to pay for the improvement in impact and ambiance generated by the large proportion of reflected sound. The review also said that while the system Stereophile magazine reviewed gave a more realistic reproduction of natural ambiance than any other speaker system, that they found it otherwise unexceptional.
A reviewer in PC Magazine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_Magazine) stated that he believes Bose is not a producer of high-end audio systems, because it didn't fulfill his expectations of what a high-end system should be.[49] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-44) (Widely-accepted performance characteristics of 'high-end' audio systems typically include a flat frequency response curve throughout the audible spectrum, and precise impulse response.) Audio enthusiasts frequently criticize Bose in online forums, accusing it of overpricing its products and criticizing the sound produced by Bose products.[50] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-45) Enthusiasts who have dissected and measured certain Bose products have found that the frequency response and build quality does not match their expectations for products at those prices.[51] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-46)

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bose_Corporation&action=edit&section=21)] Legal Action

In 1981 Bose sued the magazine Consumer Reports (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Reports) for libel. Consumer Reports reported in a review that the sound from the system that they reviewed "tended to wander about the room." The District Court found that Consumer Reports "had published the false statement with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of its truth or falsity" when it changed what the original reviewer wrote about the speakers in his pre-publication draft. The Court of Appeals reversed the trial court's ruling on liability, and the United States Supreme Court affirmed, finding that the statement was made without actual malice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_v._Sullivan), and therefore there was no liability for libel.[52] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-47)[53] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-48)[54] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose_Corporation#_note-49)

seekerdestroyer
07-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Seawolf, thatis incredibly interesting...and slightly insettling.

Well, the C36 are all back together and looking as lovely as ever. I gave them another listen as well and there are many albums that sound wonderful on them, but then I listened to my Fortes and it is clear that the best decision for ME is to keep the Fortes and sell the JBLs. I will register the serial #s and if anyone wants to see more pics, i really did take quite a few.

sheltiedave
07-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Seeker, I sent you a private message. Give me a shout when you can.

Storm
07-03-2007, 08:36 AM
No post in a day...

Did we scare seeker?

-Storm

;)

JohnK
07-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Those cabinets are C-38's.

:)

JohnK
07-03-2007, 11:03 AM
It's a C-36 . Can't keep it straight. Sorry.

seekerdestroyer
07-03-2007, 02:17 PM
No post in a day...

Did we scare seeker?

-Storm

;)

haha, i'm still here. I just had a busy weekend and spent a couple days recovering. did you miss me? All I will say right now is that I hooked the C36's up once again and listened to them. C36+Miles Davis=Heaven. C36+Pig Destroyer=Hell.

Storm
07-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Who is pig destroyer?

Nah, I didn't miss you...but I sure did miss the thread. Best thread in a long time -- very entertaining.

;)

-Storm.

haha, i'm still here. I just had a busy weekend and spent a couple days recovering. did you miss me? All I will say right now is that I hooked the C36's up once again and listened to them. C36+Miles Davis=Heaven. C36+Pig Destroyer=Hell.

hjames
07-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Who is pig destroyer?

Nah, I didn't miss you...but I sure did miss the thread. Best thread in a long time -- very entertaining.

;)

-Storm.

Metal band - have a number of albums out ...

http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Limb-Pig-Destroyer/dp/B000PGTNF2/

sheltiedave
07-04-2007, 05:06 PM
The vulture has 'em parted out now on EBay.

SEAWOLF97
07-04-2007, 05:38 PM

In America, unless your item is covered by heritage laws, you can do whatever you want with it. If he desires to make toothpicks from it, that is his prerogative. Prolly bad taste, tho, to publicize it on an enthusiasts forum.

hjames
07-04-2007, 06:10 PM
In America, unless your item is covered by heritage laws, you can do whatever you want with it. If he desires to make toothpicks from it, that is his prerogative. Prolly bad taste, tho, to publicize it on an enthusiasts forum.

YUP - and some folks here are just sad it wasn't THEIR find to part out.

Y'know, folks here are knowledgeable and don't want to pay too much to own collectibles, but the bottom line is, if you want to sell them, you take what you can get. If folks don't like it, they should make a counter offer for the intact system, but otherwise, its a shame, but bound to happen.

The only other answer is - don't be so eager to tell folks what their speakers are worth in pieces - don't teach them hackery!

John
07-04-2007, 08:08 PM
YUP - and some folks here are just sad it wasn't THEIR find to part out.

Y'know, folks here are knowledgeable and don't want to pay too much to own collectibles, but the bottom line is, if you want to sell them, you take what you can get. If folks don't like it, they should make a counter offer for the intact system, but otherwise, its a shame, but bound to happen.

The only other answer is - don't be so eager to tell folks what their speakers are worth in pieces - don't teach them hackery!

True,True,and True:o:

seekerdestroyer
07-05-2007, 09:02 AM

The VULTURE here. Your definition of "parted out" must differ from mine greatly. I am selling these speakers complete, if you see the auction I think that is quite obvious. I did, however, take the speakers out to photograph for the auction and for serial number documentation for this website...come on already. sheesh.

Heather ;)/John Thanks again for backing me up when it wasnt even necessary. :) This is getting more and more like a tabloid.

If you are interested in the hubbub: http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-C36-SPEAKERS-vintage-rare-LE14A-LE20-Matched-C-36_W0QQitemZ280131356090QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50597QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sheltiedave
07-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm glad to read (and see) that the sets of LE20s, 14s and other C36 guts on the disappeared EBay auction were not yours, seekerdestroyer. I made a mistake assuming there would not be two sets of C36s showing up in Chicago and hitting Ebay in the same 24 hours - my bad.

Thanks for keeping them together - I get fired up when I see something that has survived 50 years together torn apart. I apologize for the vulture comment sent your way. Good luck in your sale.

seekerdestroyer
07-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Sheltiedave, Thanks for the apology...I am so glad it was a mistake because I was about to tell everyone to start buying glasses :applaud:

It will be interesting to see what happens. There has been quite a few questions already and 40 people watching it right now.

i dont care what THEY say, these guys aren't that bad.

Zilch
07-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Has anyone asked how much you want for just the legs yet?

[Not going there. No, no.... :p ]

seekerdestroyer
07-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Has anyone asked how much you want for just the legs yet?

[Not going there. No, no.... :p ]

No, but someone offered a trade...all the legs for something called a Paragon? [shrugs]

lol!

Uncle Paul
07-05-2007, 06:39 PM
I gotta say this is one of the best eBay auctions I've seen. Pics are thorough and well done. Great detail and full disclosure on the damaged areas.

You are doing right by these, thanks for not parting them out!

Zilch
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
No, but someone offered a trade...all the legs for something called a Paragon? [shrugs]

lol!Heh. Tell 'em, "No DEAL!" Once refurbished (and upgraded, ;)) these'll be better than ANY Paragon. :yes:

[And the legs DO affect the sound.... :p ]

kingjames
07-05-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm glad to read (and see) that the sets of LE20s, 14s and other C36 guts on the disappeared EBay auction were not yours, seekerdestroyer. I made a mistake assuming there would not be two sets of C36s showing up in Chicago and hitting Ebay in the same 24 hours - my bad.

Thanks for keeping them together - I get fired up when I see something that has survived 50 years together torn apart. I apologize for the vulture comment sent your way. Good luck in your sale.

Sheltiedave, I think you were looking at a set from a guy in Northbrook,IL. This guy had this whole set listed on Craigslist for $180.00. This set was listed as C53's. I called him and was on my way to pick them up when he called me half way to his house and said a guy just beat me and bought them. No problem. then I look on ebay and this guy has the set parted out.

I emailed him with my daughter's computer and asked if they were still available.His answer was sorry all I have is empty boxes and you can have them for $15.00. His first auction on these produced no bidder's.They are now relisted.

seekerdestroyer
07-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I gotta say this is one of the best eBay auctions I've seen. Pics are thorough and well done. Great detail and full disclosure on the damaged areas.

You are doing right by these, thanks for not parting them out!

THANKS! This is my Forte, so to speak. I mainly sell clothes on ebay and I do it for a living right now. My approach is to just try to make the listings with everything I would want to know and see as a buyer. I really did want to put more photos up, but I think the ones there are all the necessary pics. I have about 75-100 total. This should be fun to watch...There are now a total of 50 people watching this. I'm not sure, but I feel like this thread is finally starting to lighten up. :cheers: