PDA

View Full Version : Roger Waters Dark Side Of The Moon

John
06-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Anyone going to tonights show in Winnipeg?:bouncy:

Anyone catch any of the Canadian shows this year?:hmm:

jim campbell
06-28-2007, 02:14 PM
i find winnipeg audiences to be mostly rude drunks and i like music way to much to put up with them................

sourceoneaudio
06-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Very interesting recording when listened too in SCAD format.

As far as the show goes, hope you enjoy it if you go, but I think he will have a hard time pulling it off with out the rest of the crew.

Storm
06-28-2007, 02:53 PM
As far as the show goes, hope you enjoy it if you go, but I think he will have a hard time pulling it off with out the rest of the crew.

Good point, Jeff.

Their last "real" concert they did was PULSE, which I HIGHLY recommend to anyone --- the most awesome concert, EVER! Especially with some JBL's to run it through.

;)

(But watch out for neighbors who don't enjoy it) - like apartments. I am on the third floor and the very first day I was in here, I put on that DVD and about 1/3 of the way in, once a song was at a low part, my neighbor below me blasted their latino music full blast for about 30 seconds and then turned it down.

Oh well, life trudges on. Next, I am finding a place that I dont have to worry about the walls --- maybe an older apartment, with actual walls (brick construction).

-Storm.

jim campbell
06-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Very interesting recording when listened too in SCAD format.

As far as the show goes, hope you enjoy it if you go, but I think he will have a hard time pulling it off with out the rest of the crew.i dont doubt that he can do it and there are tons of players out there today more than capable............waters was the driving force behind floyd imho......

Robh3606
06-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by sourceoneaudio http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=175572#post175572)

I saw that tour in September of last year. He has no trouble at all. It's a fine show.

Rob:)