PDA

View Full Version : Please identify these JBL'S.

kingjames
06-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Can someone please identify these JBL'S. The owner says they are huge. I thought they were for a computer as it's hard to tell the size in the picture. All he can find are the words JBL on them with no model number. Any help greatly appreciated.

hjames
06-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Can someone please identify these JBL'S. The owner says they are huge. I thought they were for a computer as it's hard to tell the size in the picture. All he can find are the words JBL on them with no model number. Any help greatly appreciated.

Yeah - have the owner measure them with a ruler or put a music CD case against them. They look like PC speakers to me too, with nothing else in the picture to scale them against. HUGE could mean bigger than my hand ...

kingjames
06-05-2007, 08:17 AM
He's not home right now Heather, I am trying to scale them with the shoes in the background to get a general idea. I just called him and he say's they are as big as a tower computer (some kind of huge). I think they are computer speakers and this guy doesn't know anything.He puts the weight at about 10lbs each. They have to be big pc speakers. thanks!

hjames
06-05-2007, 08:36 AM
He's not home right now Heather, I am trying to scale them with the shoes in the background to get a general idea. I just called him and he say's they are as big as a tower computer (some kind of huge). I think they are computer speakers and this guy doesn't know anything.He puts the weight at about 10lbs each. They have to be big pc speakers. thanks!

No problem

Besides, I think your 250s would blow ... his ... mind!

herve M
06-06-2007, 02:25 PM
:) the subwoofer from "soundeffect" system for small home theater system.(1995)

http://manuals.harman.com/JBL/HOM/Technical%20Sheet/MUSIC%201%20SUB%20ts.pdf

HerveM

johnaec
06-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Those look just like these: http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-Music-1-Sat-speaker-system_W0QQitemZ280122751759QQihZ018QQcategoryZ328 61QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

John

kingjames
06-06-2007, 05:50 PM
john, you beat me to it, I just posted them on ebay. I figured they are the Music 1 but look like the Bass 1. On the bottom it says music 1. Pay $30.00 maybe someone needs them. thanks for the input though.they are indeed the Bass speakers as I posted the wrong link and linked it to the Sat speaker instead of the bass speaker.

johnaec
06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
john, you beat me to it, I just posted them on ebay.Ha! - I didn't even look at the user ID, or I wouldn't have made such a superfluous post... :o:

John

kingjames
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I never took it that way. Everything I post on the bay is open to the members at somewhat of a better price if they can request such items before bids are placed. I believe in making a little money all the time and not alot of money at once. If you noticed I have been buying quite a few items for resale, this is alot of fun with me and of course the return sometimes makes it all worth it as well.

I now have another hobby doing this and it like I said it is lots of fun to uncover some of these treasures.Wait a few days and I will post a set of L100's that will knock you're socks off and a beautiful set of Infinity Kappa 9's that are absolutely stunning.