PDA

View Full Version : I Apology

Rolf
05-10-2007, 10:27 AM
To those it concern I apology for my "blow out" the other day. Not that it is a valid excuse, but I had a bad day and the OT really troubled me.

I am man enough to understand and say I have done something wrong when a line is crossed.

Please forgive me. It will not happen again.

sourceoneaudio
05-10-2007, 10:35 AM
We all have bad days, for this is not a perfect world. Hope this day is a better one for you.

Jeff
J/S-S1A :blink:

Storm
05-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Rolf,

My deepest apologies to you and to the forum.

Like you said, not a valid excuse.

I hope the rest of our time together on this forum will be pleasurable.

-Storm

:bouncy:

SEAWOLF97
05-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Please forgive me. It will not happen again.

nothing to forgive..we all have bad days..
maybe re-read a post before hitting "submit" ?

boputnam
05-10-2007, 05:22 PM
...maybe re-read a post before hitting "submit" ?or simply walk away from the keyboard, take a breather and figure out how to contribute to the flow, rather than merely pile-on.

It's OK for everyone's opinions - when someone differs, you simply cannot make them change their mind by increasing the volume or rhetoric. Or, by restating your position. State it, leave it - it is preserved.

What continues to surprise me, and reminds me this can work, are the newbies that surface after FIRST having done a fair amount of reading here. That makes me want to thin-out my "uh-huh, me too" nonsense in the technical forums and keep things relevant. The urge to pile on is strong, but doing so does not increase your merit, nor the merit of your post(s) (this addresses the post count conundrum Giskard has reminded us of...).

Thanks, Rolf, for coming back and acknowledging the fracas - it means a lot. I do think we understand the frustration, but not always the reaction. Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to do so. Cheers...

Mr. Widget
05-10-2007, 06:15 PM
To those it concern I apology for my "blow out" the other day.Thanks Rolf.

Widget

scott fitlin
05-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Cool with me.

:D

hjames
05-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Glad you're here - thanks!

Robh3606
05-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Hello Rolf

We all have bad days.