PDA

View Full Version : Forum Growth...

boputnam
01-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey, John...

You got any stats on Forum growth? It's not yet gone geometric, but it has recently exceeded the rate of 1 newbie per day. Got any graphics on: use / hits / favorites / peak hours / something incredibly insightful that wouldn't occur to me :duck: / etc...

Don McRitchie
01-29-2004, 01:04 PM
I don't think John can readily discern forum traffic. Fortunately, Vbulletin has some basic statistical reports. Below are the new user stats

Don McRitchie
01-29-2004, 01:05 PM
And here are the daily posting stats:

Don McRitchie
01-29-2004, 01:07 PM
As can be seen, the speaker project, and the announcement of JBL's sponorship on Jan 14 has led to a big jump in traffic and registrations.

boputnam
01-29-2004, 01:39 PM
:coolness:

Sans a legend, I'm guessing them BLUE bars are when the units exceed a certain threshold...?

i.e., there ain't no short Blue bars, and the Red never exceed the Blue. Go Blue...

Don McRitchie
01-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Red is below average and blue is above. I'm not sure what period is used to establish the average, but I suspect it is around 1 month. When the most recent version of our forum was started last April, the average daily posts were around 30. Now, we are around 50 notwithstanding the latest blip due to the project speaker.

Don