PDA

View Full Version : LASR4328 and mkiii

clove750
04-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Hello everyone. Im new with all this hardware setup but I'm trying my best to understand.
I have a 2408mkiii i got at a good deal. I just order my lsr4328 moniters. I'v been reading and talking to people and came to the conclution I will connect my moniters with S/PDIF. Well while looking for cables. Someone asked me how i was going to connect my 2408 to the lsr4328. I told them 1 connection goes to the 2408 and i will piggy back the the first connection to the connection to the other speaker. He told me i should not do it that way, because I will not hear everything. I will not have 100% control of how the sounds come out. Now my question is since that took me for a loop. Is this true. That if i piggy back the speakers will I loss some control of the sound as if i had two seperate S/PDIF outs and ins. And what is the best way to connect them. So i guess im asking what's the draw back of piggy backing the speakers. In the manual it says that's how you connect them. Well any input will help thaks again