PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rusnzha

kingjames
03-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Happy Birthday and may you have many more!:birthday: :dj-party: :birthday:

Titanium Dome
03-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Sixty-two and still young! How is that 60s decade anyway? It's not too far away for me, and I liked the 50s so much, I'm hoping for even more.

Enjoy your day, and party like it's still the 1960s.

:birthday:

JBLnsince1959
03-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Boy where have I been this week, I had this marked on my calender and was going to list it..:o:

Sorry Russ, I quess with everything going on this week I've been a out of it...

anyway.. Happy Birthday to a great guy and great friend.. I'm so glad I got to know Russ and his wife Zhanna:applaud:... Great people....

As soon as we can we'll be down to see you..

Once school is over and you get to retire..we'll have to do some big time listening to music after enjoying some "refreshments". Hey, did you hear where Genesis is going on tour?..sounds like a road trip.....

Happy Birthday... Big Time...

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

JBL 4645
03-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Rusnzha

Cor blimey another birthday boy. Happy Birthday :birthday::)

Rusnzha
08-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Speaking of optical rectumitus, boy I feel like a dumbshit :confused:! I just caught up with this thread :slink:. I appreciate the thoughts and good vibrations.

Originally posted by kingjamesHappy Birthday and may you have many more!

Thanks, kingjames. Those L250TIs in your avater are a thing of beauty. I hope to hear a version of them one of these days when JBLnsince1959 moves his Performance series speakers into his xx250 boxes.

Originall posted by Titanium DomeSixty-two and still young! How is that 60s decade anyway? It's not too far away for me, and I liked the 50s so much, I'm hoping for even more.

Enjoy your day, and party like it's still the 1960s.

Thanks Doug for all the laughs over the years :cheers:. Getting older has it's pitfalls, especially when one has lived a wild life :banana:. The 60s set the tone and with the help of my first JBLs (L88Ps) I did it with gusto. Having made it this far, however, I plan on having the the best time ever :rockon1:.

Originally posted by JBLnsince1959
Boy where have I been this week, I had this marked on my calender and was going to list it..

Sorry Russ, I quess with everything going on this week I've been a out of it...

anyway.. Happy Birthday to a great guy and great friend.. I'm so glad I got to know Russ and his wife Zhanna... Great people....

As soon as we can we'll be down to see you..

Once school is over and you get to retire..we'll have to do some big time listening to music after enjoying some "refreshments". Hey, did you hear where Genesis is going on tour?..sounds like a road trip.....

Happy Birthday... Big Time...

Thanks, Rick, don't feel bad, you missed by 2 days, I've been out to lunch for months :banghead:. I missed your birthday by a lot worse :screwy:. Making friends with you :cheers:is one of the best things that happened to me since I moved to this part of the country. We are looking forward to a lot more good times with you and Catz here in Wichita and in Overland Park. I can't wait to build those crossovers as you make the switch from PT 800s to the ultimate L250 variant :rockon2:. This will be a labor of love!

Originally posted by JBL4645

Rusnzha
Cor blimey another birthday boy. Happy Birthday

Thanks, JBL 4645. I'm a bit embarassed here :slink:, but thanks for remembering.

JBLnsince1959
08-10-2007, 06:36 AM
I can't wait to build those crossovers as you make the switch from PT 800s to the ultimate L250 variant :rockon2:. This will be a labor of love!

Hi Russ......it'll have to be be a labor of love:p..after my doctor bills this year and now Catz in the hospital having TWO operations money will be tight. BTW, she's doing great and may come home today:bouncy:. Then it's only 6 weeks of my playing nurse maid....

I have made process on the project to some degree so to speak...got the BIG TV that was downstairs now upstairs in the guest room, where she'll be staying for the 6 weeks, so the downstairs is getting cleaned out for the speaker project.

well anyway, don' worry about the timing.. Hope your leg is doing better and wish you all the best. stay in touch