PDA

View Full Version : Selling..JBL L36,need info

mesudman
03-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi guys I have a pair of L36 I want to list it on Ebay , I changed the surround foams , I don't have the front panels. Their condition is almoust new the , all the drivers are original and sound good.I do not need them anymore , they are poluating my L220 :) What price do you think should I put on Ebay in case I select Buy It Now, a fair price , please help me with this one

hjames
03-23-2007, 02:03 PM
I've got a set with both of the brown "puptent" type grills in good shape, all drivers play great (refoamed about 8 years ago) and I wouldn't sell them for under $250. But thats here in the US. I have no idea what a set in Romania would go for in good shape.
From what you said the other day good gear is real hard to find there, so I would expect they'd bring a premium price, above US prices, if anyone liked that kind of sound there ... not everyone does.

Hi guys I have a pair of L36 I want to list it on Ebay , I changed the surround foams , I don't have the front panels. Their condition is almoust new the , all the drivers are original and sound good.I do not need them anymore , they are poluating my L220 :) What price do you think should I put on Ebay in case I select Buy It Now, a fair price , please help me with this one