PDA

View Full Version : minigon wall unit tweeters le30

Mike Beighley
03-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Iam a new member . looking for info on the jbl le30 tweeters.I have a pair of speakers that make up the minigon wall unit.no info anywhere.please advise.are these good speakers and how should I update them.

hjames
03-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Minigon, Metrogon and Paragon are very specific collectors item speakers. Their highest value is in original unmodified form - in good condition, but not updated.

If you want to do an update, it implies there is something about the minigon sound that just doesn't work for you. best you go listen to a number of speaker systems and come up with specifics about want you want to change to make the speakers more enjoyable.

That said, unless you can do a non-destructive update, I think most folks would recommend selling them and using the money to get something that has the sound you like.

Iam a new member . looking for info on the jbl le30 tweeters.I have a pair of speakers that make up the minigon wall unit.no info anywhere.please advise.are these good speakers and how should I update them.

Oldmics
03-16-2007, 09:22 PM
What kind of info are you looking for regarding the tweeters?

There are no repair kits for that item.

Oldmics