PDA

View Full Version : Problem to contact jbl proservice ?

matsj
03-14-2007, 03:58 AM
Is it more than me who is having problem to contact jbl proservice ???
I just get a message that the site canīt be showed.
I have tried both europe and us support and itīs the same and i have tried both from home and work.

mats

Earl K
03-14-2007, 05:11 AM
Is it more than me who is having problem to contact jbl proservice ???
I just get a message that the site canīt be showed.
I have tried both europe and us support and itīs the same and i have tried both from home and work.

I just viewed their webpage ( JBL Pro Service ) moments ago / I believe the " display" problem lies at your end of the internet .

:)

matsj
03-14-2007, 06:32 AM
The problem is when i send my message. After i pushed the send button this page comes up.

mats

Earl K
03-14-2007, 06:59 AM
The problem is when i send my message. After i pushed the send button this page comes up.

- Okay , now I understand ( I believe ) / the JBL site won't allow you to send them an email.

- Perhaps they have "call blocking" engaged :o: and are therefore only accepting emails from US-based ISPs .

- I don't have any other ideas at this time .

<> :)

kpippen
03-14-2007, 07:05 AM
I sent them a technical question via the fax option a couple weeks ago and still have not recieved a response...

matsj
03-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I have tried the swedish importer but they cant help me. So i tried the european and the us but it didnīt work :( .

mats

louped garouv
03-14-2007, 03:57 PM
maybe a phone call instead?

I know it is sometimes harder from a scheduling POV and probably more costly, but sometimes it works best....