PDA

View Full Version : C40 disassembly, pics needed to sell them

mikezcar
03-01-2007, 08:18 AM
I have decided to sell the C40s that I bought from the original owners estate. I pulled the backs previously and really couldn't get a good look at the components without taking them apart. Still don't want to but sure I will be bombarded with request if they end up on evilbay.

There was a nice looking wooden wedge anchored in behind both of the horn drivers, after any screws are removed I should be able to gingerly knock them out, correct? Can't read the numbers as is.

After removing the front covers I will still have to remove the woofer with it's mount to access the back correct?

The woofers have silver dust caps and the horn drivers are black with N1200 crossovers SN#s 16764 and 16777. There are 2 very minor imperfections, 1 on each, that you have really look for and neither shows when they are in use. Covers are perfect and they sound GREAT, super clean but just can't find room to use them properly.(Do I really need a kitchen?) No refinishing is required. I want $1700 for the pair (on this site, more on others) and will post them here when I get my pics ready. They are in Little Rock, Arkansas.