PDA

View Full Version : Give me some information about control5 please!

m19171526
02-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Give me some information about control5 or detile picture please!my email: [email protected]
Thanks a lot

Titanium Dome
02-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Here it is:

http://www.jblproservice.com/pdf/Control%20Series/Control%205WH.pdf

fotodan
02-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Watch out, Superdave will demand you lowlifes to do a search......:blah:

Zilch
02-27-2007, 11:02 AM
"Oh, and could you just eMail me the response, please? I don't want to have to check back here for the information I'm requesting...."

We're certainly experiencing a spate of demanding inquiries in the last couple of days. Terse, like we're some kind of online database with "personal" service, the Lansing "Ask Jeeves."

You'd think someone inquiring about CHW 0252675, for example, would at least post the manufacturer and description. I have NO clue what that is, and I'm not about to hunt it down.

It became so intense in several recent cases, they were kicked out of the forum.

I don't mind ignorant, and am willing to help, but adding clueless and lazy to that just doesn't sit very well. Somebody REALLY wants to know about something, I'd expect they would have done at least minimal research before inquiring here.... :(

Titanium Dome
02-27-2007, 05:18 PM
I hear ya, Z.

You mean putting it here in the thread he started wasn't enough? :bash:

Like I'm going to email a single-post member with MY email and open up the gates of spam hell. :no:

Maybe over time if he becomes a regular poster, but not today...