PDA

View Full Version : new stuff for the library!

Hofmannhp
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi Fans,

found some old (1997 to 2003) consumer JBL catalogues in german language. These are filled with Ti, TiK, K2, Synthesis,E, XTi Series.

It's a long way to the library......but be patient

HP

saeman
02-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Hello HP: I see your new Avatar - Towards A Metric America. Does that mean that you don't want the 1/4-20 screws anymore that I'm getting ready to send you. I could instead send you 6mm 1.0 x 35mm. They're close enough in size that it should be OK. Just oil them up and jamb them into the 1/4-20 tee nuts and nobody will know the difference.

Rick :)

Hofmannhp
02-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Hello HP: I see your new Avatar - Towards A Metric America. Does that mean that you don't want the 1/4-20 screws anymore that I'm getting ready to send you. I could instead send you 6mm 1.0 x 35mm. They're close enough in size that it should be OK. Just oil them up and jamb them into the 1/4-20 tee nuts and nobody will know the difference.

Rick :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hi Rick,
nice to meet you.......I found this on an old gov page (I mean the US gov, not the german) and liked the idea.
This avatar is only temporarly.
try to google it to read it completely.

I prefer to wait for the exactly fitting ones.....thanks forward.

HP

saeman
02-20-2007, 09:30 PM
HP: Just wanted to rattle your cage a little bit - keeps you on your toes. BTW - I have located a store here that stocks Asbach Brandy. Will pick some up soon. Rick

Hofmannhp
02-21-2007, 12:29 AM
.... I have located a store here that stocks Asbach Brandy. Will pick some up soon. Rick
"Off Topic"

Ok Rick.....please remember the formula which is very easy......

- take a nice wiskey glas,
- 2 cl Asbach (there it is again with the metrics)
- 4 ice cubes
- 5-6 cl Coke
- no shaking!

cheers...ahhhhhhh

HP