PDA

View Full Version : JBL "sessions" CD

Nightbrace
02-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Just wondering if anyone has a copy of this, I am interested to know more about it, Thanks guys!

Rolf
02-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a copy of this, I am interested to know more about it, Thanks guys!

I had this on a LP many years ago. Nice stuff, but not relevant today. I would like to have this on CD, but it seems that this is is impossible. Copyrights etc seems o be the problem.

Nightbrace
02-03-2007, 03:01 PM
I seen it listed on Audiogon on CD, and was hoping someone here had it to share. Maybe it was copied from the LP onto the CD?

Rolf
02-03-2007, 03:07 PM
I seen it listed on Audiogon on CD, and was hoping someone here had it to share. Maybe it was copied from the LP onto the CD?

If so (on CD) give me a hint.

Nightbrace
02-03-2007, 04:57 PM
It was on Audiogon, if I find out more, I'll be sure to post...

toddalin
02-18-2007, 11:29 AM
I had this on a LP many years ago. Nice stuff, but not relevant today. I would like to have this on CD, but it seems that this is is impossible. Copyrights etc seems o be the problem.

I have this album on vinyl and don't see how you can say it's not relevant today.

I wasn't aware that proper speaker characteristics ever go out of style. Maybe I have to listen to it again today.

BTW, "Jerimiah Was a Bullfrog" and "Captain America" took your Superball. ;)

Robh3606
02-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Just purchase one on E-bay. All you have to do is record it to your hard drive as a wave file from your turntable and burn it. As long as you don't try to sell them there are no issues. It's a second generation analog copy just like a cassette.

Rob:)

Dougie
03-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Please count me in if anyone locates copys of the JBL Sessions CD!!!

Has anyone contacted JBL to see how many were produced and if any copys are still available?

Dougie

speakerdave
03-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Has it been established that JBL issued it on CD?

David

Edit: The insert in my LP is copyrighted 1973.