PDA

View Full Version : help needed !

Hofmannhp
12-13-2003, 05:40 AM
hello folks,

is anybody from the LA area (near JBL), or Orange County (near Orange County Speakers) who is able to send me a special type of speaker terminals for my 2240G.
I never seen before this type of terminals on a JBL speaker.
Of course I'll pay for this......

looking forward for a helpful JBL' er

regards
Hanspeter

boputnam
12-13-2003, 11:16 AM
Hey, Hanspeter...

I'd be happy to phone JBL Pro on Monday, and ask what they recommend. I'll either post, or pm their answer - depending upon how drastic it is! :eek:

In-the-meantime, you might be able to bypass the connectors - that is if you have a party tonight... :dancin:

Tom Loizeaux
12-13-2003, 11:35 AM
Its too bad the new and current connectors on JBL drivers aren't as good, robust or serviceable as the older ones!

Tom

Guido
12-13-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by boputnam
Hey, Hanspeter...

I'd be happy to phone JBL Pro on Monday, and ask what they recommend. I'll either post, or pm their answer - depending upon how drastic it is! :eek:

In-the-meantime, you might be able to bypass the connectors - that is if you have a party tonight... :dancin:

Hey Bo!

Thank you for always helping us poor Germans living in a JBL Desert.

I can only hope that we can help YOU one day

Maybe we should send you a pack of German "Franziskaner Weissbier" Hhhhmmm
Or even better pass by and bring it.

Cheers

:cheers:

Hofmannhp
12-14-2003, 03:34 AM
Bo and Guido:

thanks forward Bo for your help, don't hurry theres no party in sight where I need this.

and add to Guido's "Franziskaner" pack one more (always on store).

Hanspeter

Ralf
12-15-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Hofmannhp
Bo and Guido:

thanks forward Bo for your help, don't hurry theres no party in sight where I need this.

and add to Guido's "Franziskaner" pack one more (always on store).

Hanspeter

I follow. One Sixpack comes from me.

Bo has checked out two Foilcals for 4430. Thank you for doing that, Bo.

What German Beer would you prefer (never seen in USA)?

boputnam
12-15-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Hofmannhp
I never seen before this type of terminals on a JBL speaker.
Of course I'll pay for this...... Well, our buddies at JBL Pro sure have. Part no. 323892-001, US$2.65 ea, shipping extra. My grab is they don't weigh much. There are 100 in stock.

Lemme know if you need help - I can order and tranship. You can pay me through PayPal, if that works for you. pm me when you're ready to go.

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Hofmannhp
12-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Hi Bo,

that's fine Bo, at first, ...thousand thanks for your help. I like this kind of business in a forum...and I hope you trust a german JBL' er..:-))
Of cause I need this part. I think...please send me two of them. And please let me know what's the price for shipping cost including. I try to pay by Pay Pal (have to log in) otherwise I send it cash. PM me please your adress or the Pay Pal contact, or both.

and I don't forget the part with the beer...sometimes I am in CA and will bring it personally......

is it possible that you need something where I can help you from the european/german side? let me know.

with special regards

Hanspeter (short.....HP)

Hofmannhp
12-15-2003, 05:33 PM
add for Bo,

please im me to this mail adress : [email protected]

Hanspeter (HP)

boputnam
12-15-2003, 05:47 PM
Done! :dancin:

JBL Mule