PDA

View Full Version : pentictonklaus is 47

Titanium Dome
09-29-2006, 07:44 AM
Any fan of Zappa's deserves a happy birthday. Any fan of Zappa's who uses a ticket stub for an avatar deserves a special birthday treat.

:birthday:

Titanium Dome
09-29-2006, 07:46 AM
There must always be Phi Zappa Crappa

Hofmannhp
09-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Also from Germany,

Happy Birthday Klaus, let the good times roll.....:band:

HP

Ken Pachkowsky
09-29-2006, 02:39 PM
Have a great day bud:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

and many more......:D

Ken

Rolf
09-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Any fan of Zappa's deserves a happy birthday. Any fan of Zappa's who uses a ticket stub for an avatar deserves a special birthday treat.

:birthday:

TD! I am one of the greatest Zappa fans ever! I just want you to know.

pentictonklaus: have a nice birthday! Greetings from Norway.

JBLnsince1959
09-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Wish you all the best!!! have a great bithday!!

:birthday: :birthday:

Guido
10-01-2006, 12:13 PM
OK, it was your brother who remind me. Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

jim campbell
10-01-2006, 03:41 PM
correct me if i am wrong but i seem to recall that the phi zappa crappa poster featured frank facing forward into the camera and the side view poster shown ,like mine, is a hand drawn reprint.i always wanted one for my bathroom but for now the reprint will have to suffice

Titanium Dome
10-01-2006, 08:17 PM
correct me if i am wrong but i seem to recall that the phi zappa crappa poster featured frank facing forward into the camera and the side view poster shown ,like mine, is a hand drawn reprint.i always wanted one for my bathroom but for now the reprint will have to suffice

I know of at least three Zappa on a toilet posters. This site (among others) identifies the Phi Zappa Crappa poster.

http://www.thecanteen.com/zappa.html

But you might be familiar with these, too.

jim campbell
10-03-2006, 07:11 PM
thanx dome... the poster on the left is the hand drawn reprint that i have .........the one on the right resembles the one i remember from the old magazines but i really cant be sure.i guess its one of those things that would be cool to have but hardly life altering.i am at least in possession of some of his finer albums and thats what matters

Titanium Dome
10-04-2006, 10:16 AM
thanx dome... the poster on the left is the hand drawn reprint that i have .........the one on the right resembles the one i remember from the old magazines but i really cant be sure.i guess its one of those things that would be cool to have but hardly life altering.i am at least in possession of some of his finer albums and thats what matters

Yeah. You'd think one Frank on a toilet poster would be plenty. After all, how many ways are there to do that? Nonetheless, it's the music that matters at this point, and you are correct, sir, that there are some darn fine albums.

scott fitlin
10-06-2006, 10:24 AM
And many more to come!

:birthday: :dj-party: :birthday:

glen
10-07-2006, 02:48 AM
Zappy Birthday Pentictonklaus!

May Weasels Rip Your Flesh! :rockon2:

pentictonklaus
10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
I would like to thank everybody for the nice greetings. I was however working up north at that time,( running across the tundra, mile after mile ). Glad to hear that there are other Zappa fans in this forum.
I am blessed to have a neighbour and friend who played with Zappa for a short period.

Thanks again .

Klaus

loach71
10-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I would like to thank everybody for the nice greetings. I was however working up north at that time,( running across the tundra, mile after mile ). Glad to hear that there are other Zappa fans in this forum.
I am blessed to have a neighbour and friend who played with Zappa for a short period.

Thanks again .

Klaus

Ainsley Dunbar perchance?

pentictonklaus
10-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Ainsley Dunbar perchance?

No, Stu Goldberg is the fellow. Also played with Jack Bruce, Billy Cobham , John Mclaughlin. Has a new solo album out. Stu left, me right,at Goldberg Studio.

www.stugoldberg.com

Phil Mundi
10-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday Klaus.

From Phil Mundi Belgium:cheers: