PDA

View Full Version : Good shop in usa for reconing kits.

matsj
09-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Iīm looking for reconing kits for my 2226h and 2242h and i donīt know what internet store i should shop in.
I have a friend who is visiting the states for 2 weeks and i thought to send it to sweden with him. He is going to south carolina and ship some cars to sweden in a container.

Some advise ?

regards mats

Zilch
09-13-2006, 01:04 PM
As I understand it, JBL only sells reconing kits to its authorized service centers in the U.S.. It may be different in other countries.

Any of them reselling the kits would likely risk their factory relationship doing so....

BMWCCA
09-13-2006, 02:24 PM
He is going to south carolina and ship some cars to sweden in a container.Factory "seconds" from the BMW plant? :rotfl:

Anthony L100
09-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Iīm looking for reconing kits for my 2226h and 2242h and i donīt know what internet store i should shop in.
I have a friend who is visiting the states for 2 weeks and i thought to send it to sweden with him. He is going to south carolina and ship some cars to sweden in a container.

Some advise ?

regards mats

Mats, Thomman in Germany are doing 2242H recone kits for 145 Euro at the moment and they are happy to ship. If your friend can't get them in the States this seems like a reasonable deal. JBL pro list them at $154.

GordonW
09-14-2006, 10:26 AM
. He is going to south carolina and ship some cars to sweden in a container.

Interesting. The guy who bought my '73 Opel GT, back in 1990, said he was going to drive the car up to South Carolina, and have it shipped to Sweden.

Funny how many of those cars are going BACK to Europe, apparently!

Regards,
Gordon.

matsj
09-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I have been spoken with Guido in germany and i think i will buy from him.

regards mats

widgephile
09-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Aftermarkets can be purchased many places but nothing performs like authentic kits

louped garouv
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM
good advice widgephile....

and welcome to the board....

is that LA, "Lower Alabama"? :D

**edit to make "W" a "w"
sorry about that!

widgephile
09-18-2006, 06:19 PM
good advice Widgephile....

and welcome to the board....

is that LA, "Lower Alabama"? :D

Thankya, actually it's widgephile with a little "w." I rather like to save the big "W" for the ass from Tex-ass. The LA is most accurately referred to as Less Ass-ociation but we already know that or nobodied be here anyhow now would they?

Guido
09-19-2006, 03:36 AM
I have been spoken with Guido in germany and i think i will buy from him.

regards mats

Hi all!

Just to clearify: I'll sell real jbl kits!