PDA

View Full Version : HELP! please name this tune.

morbo!
09-07-2006, 04:54 AM
http://videobomb.com/posts/show/2887

I know you will love this 13yo girl
she plays like a demon !
The tune i know. The song name and the artist not sure
And any help on the song name is appreaciated on the 1st song she does
thanks all

note
after hours of searching
name - Always With Me Always With You
artist - joe satriani

Steve Schell
09-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Morbo she is terrific! Thanks much for the link. Even at 13 she has most of the classic rock and speed metal techniques at her disposal, but more importantly is learning good phrasing and the ability to construct interesting solos. I especially like the way she smiles and bounces around without a trace of self importance.

Titanium Dome
09-08-2006, 06:03 AM
Morbo she is terrific! Thanks much for the link. Even at 13 she has most of the classic rock and speed metal techniques at her disposal, but more importantly is learning good phrasing and the ability to construct interesting solos. I especially like the way she smiles and bounces around without a trace of self importance.

She does enjoy the heck out of it! That's so nice to see.

Have you seen this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8

Was this kid linked here before?

toddalin
09-08-2006, 05:57 PM
http://videobomb.com/posts/show/2887

I know you will love this 13yo girl
she plays like a demon !
The tune i know. The song name and the artist not sure
And any help on the song name is appreaciated on the 1st song she does
thanks all

note
after hours of searching
name - Always With Me Always With You
artist - joe satriani

Well I would tell you, but your link doesn't work right and keeps kicking me off the 'net.:blink:

Tell you what, why don't you hum a few bars for us.

edgewound
09-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Well I would tell you, but your link doesn't work right and keeps kicking me off the 'net.:blink:

Tell you what, why don't you hum a few bars for us.

Works fine for me.

toddalin
09-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Works fine for me.

I get "Click to run an ActiveX on this web page". If I click "OK", it kicks me off. If I click "close" instead, it kicks me off.

I guess it just doesn't want me to name that tune.

Ducatista47
09-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Thank you for introducing me to Desiree'. Other prodigy sightings over the years have been a little technical - mechanical - in their presentation. Desiree' is very musical, a phenominal achievement considering her young age and the sheer amount of technique at her disposal. She seems so relaxed and joyful. Most of all, she gets it already. So many players, even talented players, never reach that point. What a great find. In this age of commercial, synthetic garbage music, garbage attitudes and garbage egos, she is so completely refreshing.

If this were basketball, she would remind me of LeBron James and Pete Maravich rolled into one. James' maturity at a young age and Pistol Pete's unbelievable natural talent.

Clark in Peoria