PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Tokyo

Don McRitchie
09-06-2006, 03:10 AM
I just arrived here at the invitation of JBL and Harman Japan and will be here for the next week. As has been widely hinted at, something is brewing this week to mark JBL's 60th anniversary. I'm not sure how much I will be able to document live since certain print outlets have first right of publication. However, I should be able to post a whole bunch of Lansing related info and photos into this thread over the next week. For now, I'll just leave you with the view outside my window. Ignore the abstract image of my room superimposed to the right of the outside view. It's due to reflections in the window that I was going to try and redo, but since it looks kinda cool, I thought I would leave it as is. The restaurant and water body at the bottom is not a reflection, as there appears to be an artifical pond outside. Right now, I'm going to bed after 24 hours of continuous travel.

Don

Chas
09-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Sleep well Don! I am sure that you have piqued many member's curiousity with this message:) .

Please keep us posted AND enjoy your visit.

JBLnsince1959
09-06-2006, 06:13 AM
Sleep well Don! I am sure that you have piqued many member's curiousity with this message:) .

Please keep us posted AND enjoy your visit.

exactly, my interest certainly has....get rested Don and have a good time.

I'm sure you'll do a great job letting us know

Titanium Dome
09-06-2006, 06:52 AM
You are a lucky man. We are like dogs waiting for crumbs to fall from your table.

Exciting times, to be sure.

Guido
09-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the good news Don!

Have FUN there. I'm too jealous ;)

Oh, if you meet Giskard, say HELLO :wave:

Phil H
09-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Yahoo! I am excited to see Don and/or Lansing Heritage included. It is great to know that JBL and Harman respect Don's efforts and the website. This is more exciting to me than any product announcement.

Valentin
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I cant Wait

hope you have a great time

Zilch
09-06-2006, 04:39 PM
C'mon, Don, give Valentin a little peek here.

[He can keep a secret.... :D ]