PDA

View Full Version : 4311wx-a foilcals.

redpeak
09-04-2006, 02:55 AM
Hi there from Italy...so far, so next.
Thank you for your welcome. I hope to stay here by all my happyness.
Pardon for all grammar mistakes that I surely will make...

In this period I tryed to restoring/refreshing 4311's networks, but unlucky its foilcals was deformed, couse was on the rear.

May you help me by suggest some person that can make there a pair and ship them. Or if it's possible to have in original?

Thanks and have good day!:)

indycraft
09-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Hello,

I made color copies of my wrinkled 4311b foilcals. Not perfect but better than what I had. Goodluck.

Indy

takenodisk
09-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Hi REDPEAK,there's a member who can replicate almost any foilcal in aluminium but cost is high(approx 320 usd for 2 pairs) if you really want them i can forward you his mail,but better wait and see if another member can help you,regards

redpeak
09-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi REDPEAK,there's a member who can replicate almost any foilcal in aluminium but cost is high(approx 320 usd for 2 pairs) if you really want them i can forward you his mail,but better wait and see if another member can help you,regards

Hi Takenodisk, I'm not interested for expensive things. For me JBL is a speaker not a golden logo. Thanks for suggest.

takenodisk
09-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey my intention was only to help,i guess you can survive without the wrinkled logo:D

[quote=redpeak]Hi Takenodisk, I'm not interested for expensive things. For me JBL is a speaker not a golden logo. Thanks for suggest.[/quote

redpeak
09-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey my intention was only to help,i guess you can survive without the wrinkled logo:D

[quote=redpeak]Hi Takenodisk, I'm not interested for expensive things. For me JBL is a speaker not a golden logo. Thanks for suggest.[/quote

Yes but I survive well by my 4311 with new logos for only 50USD!
Thank for your Little help.