PDA

View Full Version : Grill Cloth

Oldmics
11-25-2003, 10:35 AM
I have been in contact with a mill that may be able to reproduce the old JBL grille cloth.I am going to send a sample of the particular cream color used on the C36,C37,C38 etc. that I am looking to reproduce.Would anybody else have some other samples that they would like me to include as a submission.I am hoping that somebody would have a 5X5 piece of the old burgendy with the gold in the weave (like on the Hartsfields) and also a sample of the blue so that we can see if these patterns and colors can be sourced.P.M. me and I will discuss it with you futher.Oldmics

Mr. Widget
11-25-2003, 12:58 PM
What is their minimum?

I would be interested in the dark blue for the monitors, I don't a sample.

Oldmics
11-25-2003, 01:38 PM
Minimums have not yet been discussed.I was quite clear in my conversation with the salesman about this being a small order of a bolt or less.The salesman even called today stating his interest in filling an order regardless of how much or how little material is desired.I think I may have a sample of the blue coming from another forum member.Still looking for the burgendy,Oldmics

Oldmics
11-30-2003, 07:46 PM
OK , Got my samples of cream(off white,)white and burgendy ready to go.Still need a 5" X 5" sample of blue to send off.Audiogeek interested?Send me a P.M. for contact info.Oldmics

AudioGeek
11-30-2003, 08:53 PM
Ok, I'll PM ya.