PDA

View Full Version : Vacation/ Time away from forum

edgewound
08-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Have you ever wondered why certain members haven't posted in while? Or you've gotten no response from a PM, etc?

Maybe it would be a good idea to post that you'll be away for awhile due to planned events, like vacations, conventions, etc....and the like.

I'll be away from the forum while vacationing with my family from Aug 22 til about Sept. 1

I don't have a laptop to take with me...and frankly, we get enough internet time at home and work...so it's back to the stone-age for the time being.

Enjoy the rest of your summer...I know we are.

Titanium Dome
08-22-2006, 11:45 AM
The GF and I took four days and went to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday. I elected to leave the laptop at home. I scored major points for my attentiveness to her instead of to the Internet.

I came back to find a forum member had grabbed a PS1400 I was bidding on by $10. Drat! I'd been looking for that thing for a while. :banghead:

No reflection on the forum member (who may or may not know my ebay moniker), but the next time I'll take the PowerBook and make sure I don't get nicked like that. As it is, congrats ********** on a great deal.

JBLnsince1959
08-22-2006, 02:57 PM
but the next time I'll take the PowerBook and make sure I don't get nicked like that. As it is, congrats ********** on a great deal.

Thats' what bathrooms are for...

so who got it? ( PM me)

Audiobeer
08-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Can't you use sniping software?

invstbiker
08-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Sure, Been gone May through now,working full speed, 18 hour days keeping all the bikers happy... Headed back to PHX next week, dog in tow. Then out for real vacation Sept 16 to OCT 3rd. Please enjoy my JBL's while gone and clean up after yourselves :D ...