PDA

View Full Version : Finaly got some pics L26

Wayne
08-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Hi all

Well I finaly got some pics sorted, the first is the components from a set of L26 Decade's which were returned to me after reluctantly selling them to a mates brother in law in Queensland over 15 years ago, it's pretty sad that this bloke even after paying me $1000 for them just let them go.
:banghead:

The second I have been wanting to get out there for a while, from what I have seen this is not your standard L26 cross-over, can any one shed some light on these, are they pro series or consumer?

Well now that I've got the picture side of things sussed I'll take some more of where I'm at with the cabs, & rerolls. I know the L26 is not sought after over there so you may think why all the time & effort but they hold a lot of fond memory's for me & it's the first of many, I hope JBL DIY Projects.
Cheers Wayne. :cheers:

Zilch
08-09-2006, 12:37 PM
HEY, L26s are just fine!

I'd love to DIY something with those components. :thmbsup:

If the parameters are right, it'd be a compact closed-box to start....

Wayne
08-09-2006, 02:03 PM
:hmm: Sound's interesting, a closed box. All possible future DIY ideas are always welcome, but these components are going back to there original former glory.
Cheers Wayne :cheers:

Wayne
08-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Here's some pics of the 125A Woofers, 1 is ready to reroll, note the Dust Cap has been put on the wrong way on the other.:banghead:
Still cant find anything on those cross-overs.

17326 17327