PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! Need information about/possible contact for JBL Pro division

sonofagun
08-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Need to correspond/converse with someone here familiar with JBLs Pro Audio systems and/or who

may have contact information with someone who makes their purchasing decisions.

peteracing
08-02-2006, 03:47 PM
TTT...:D

sonofagun
08-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Puzzled why no response here. It's very important that I get some input on this - could mean a BIG turnaround for me financially which will help me in providing the custom grilles many want so badly. You can email or PM me.

I have no idea what the previous post from peteracing means.

johnaec
08-04-2006, 06:37 AM
I'd suggest using the Contacts page at the JBL Pro Service site - you're bound to get a message to someone who can find you some contact info.

John

sonofagun
08-04-2006, 06:51 AM
I'd suggest using the Contacts page at the JBL Pro Service site - you're bound to get a message to someone who can find you some contact info.

John

Thanks, but I'm hoping to get some specific contact/connection info from somebody who's "been there, done that" as the saying goes.

peteracing
08-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Hi Sonofagun:). I wrote "TTT" to bring back your post on top of the page
so it can be easier seen:D. (To The Top)TTT.

sonofagun
09-28-2006, 08:12 AM
I need a name or names of persons to contact. Possible $ reward to who can provide such.

Email or PM me.

edgewound
09-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Dear Sonofagun,

The telephone number for JBL Professional is 1-800-852-5776.

Go through the menu, ask the receptionist for purchasing...and do your best to sound professional.

Better yet....send a sample or two of your work to the parts department with a letter of introduction and a follow-up proposal to meet in person.

You're bluntly asking for someone here to do your sales work for you, but as you can see, results are lacking.

That's probably the best you'll do here. You'd probably have more profitability by staying direct to the consumer. JBL uses "Just-In-Time" inventory principles and therefore would not grant you the windfall you're looking for.

Otherwise....Go to Harman's corporate websites and try to find something there.

I hope you can appreciate my honesty.

Best of luck to you.

sonofagun
09-28-2006, 03:31 PM
This information is not for me - I've got enough work/orders on hand; esp. for L100 grilles. This information is for somebody else trying to break thru to their purchasing agent or agents - I'll pass the info along.