PDA

View Full Version : Orion Bluebook Value - Lookup?

Storm
07-27-2006, 02:15 AM
Can anyone tell me what the Orion BlueBook value is for the 846b? I do not want to spend $19.95 to find out one price.

Where do they come up with these prices anyways? Do they constantly log auction results or something?

Thanks for the help. I figured one member would have access, but if not...thats fine - I guess I will wonder.

Also, does it say the retail price - or no?

:)

tom1356
07-31-2006, 08:04 AM
http://www.usedprice.com/retail/lookupallnew.asp?table=Bookaud&bookname=Audio&manuf=manufaud&type=typeaud&field1=Power&field2=0&field3=0&associateid=1403&lookuplevel=1

SUPERBEE
07-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Can anyone tell me what the Orion BlueBook value is for the 846b? I do not want to spend $19.95 to find out one price.

Where do they come up with these prices anyways? Do they constantly log auction results or something?

Thanks for the help. I figured one member would have access, but if not...thats fine - I guess I will wonder.

Also, does it say the retail price - or no?

:)

I have an Orion book from 1998 and it says retail new $900, retail used $675, wholesale mint $400, wholesale average $223

Check EEEEEEEEBay as well.

garyl
08-01-2006, 11:33 AM
I have found very few of these books to be worth the paper they are written on!
The values they assign to various models are in many cases way off any mark I would be willing to buy or sell for.

Ebay is also not a very good base to go by. Some sellers are great at hyping their goods while others truely stink! If you want to use ebay auctions then find ones that are done well with great pictures and accurate descriptions coupled with easy to complete payment and shipping arrangements. Many variables affect the final sale prices of the gear we want and love.

I always say a particular speaker is worth what ever price the highest bidder is willing to pay and this has alot to do with how many want it and are fighting against one another to get it.
I have sold some things rediculously cheap and then I have had five bidders at war for an item and sold it for three times what I felt it would bring.

There is no rhyme or reason!

Gary