PDA

View Full Version : Carma 2 instead of RTA

Hoerninger
07-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I found this software, it's for free. ;)
www.audionet.de (http://www.audionet.de/carmav2)
--> English --> Download --> Carma V2
(In the near future i'll make some experiments, I'm not affiliated with Audionet.):

--- schnipp ------------------------------------------------------------
The software AUDIONET CARMA Version 2.0 makes it possible to locate and correct amplitude variations caused by your loudspeaker and/or your listening room. Amplitude variations in frequency domain can be corrected with up to 5 equalizers in a graphic environment. The corrected frequency response is immediately processed and shown on the display. .
The settings of each equalizer, i.e. frequency, quality etc., are calculated automatically and listed in a separate window. These settings can then be used in an equalizer, e.g. the one integrated in the AUDIONET MAP V2 or MAP 1 .

Attention ! With Carma Version 2.2 the internal multichannel signal generation with a PC is now possible.

System requirements

PC: Windows 98, 2000, ME or XP with JAVA runtime environment ex V 1.4.2
MAC: min. Mac OS X 10.3.4 with Java 1.4.2 Update 2
Soundcard with high level output and high level input or microphone input
Microphone for frequency response measurement and optional a microphone pre amplifier (recommend)
--- schnapp -----------------------------------------------------------

terryblulite
07-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Looks fun! I have an Ivie IE-10A analyzer with a IE-20B generator,and a BSR EQ-3000(not the latest and greatest,but I kinda have to run with what I have).I WILL have to fool around with this.Terry

downloaded-commencing ta see what happens....