PDA

View Full Version : Birthday trifecta

Titanium Dome
07-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Here's birthday greetings to two active members, spkrman57 and majick47. Best to you both!

:birthday:

Also a big hello to hector.murray who hasn't been on in a while, but from a current San Pedran to a former San Pedran, hope things are going well.

:smthsail:

JBLnsince1959
07-16-2006, 02:04 PM
I'll second that BIG time

:birthday:

Steve Gonzales
07-16-2006, 07:09 PM
:cheers: :rockon2: :birthday: Have a great one!

spkrman57
07-17-2006, 07:20 AM
Next year hits the big "50" for me!

Only problem is there is still a teenager in this almost half century body;)

Thanks, Ron

Titanium Dome
07-17-2006, 09:10 AM

Only problem is there is still a teenager in this almost half century body;)

Thanks, Ron

The teenager will always be with you as long as you let him out every once and a while. :spin:
Keep him bottled up, and he'll die.

JBLnsince1959
07-17-2006, 09:19 AM
The teenager will always be with you as long as you let him out every once and a while. :spin:
Keep him bottled up, and he'll die.

I tried letting my teenager out and got arrested for indecent something or other....

seriously tho glad to hear you feel so young...:D

JBLnsince1959
07-17-2006, 09:22 AM

We'll be here to celebrate!!!!!!:applaud: :banana: :banana:

Titanium Dome
07-17-2006, 01:08 PM
The 50s is the BEST decade. You've got a lot to look forward to. :bouncy:

(OMG, what if the 60s are even better? Can I stand it?)

spkrman57
07-17-2006, 04:48 PM
I have to take one step at a time!

The 50s is the BEST decade. You've got a lot to look forward to. :bouncy:

(OMG, what if the 60s are even better? Can I stand it?)

doucanoe
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Happy (late) Birthday to the both of you!

RC

Spkrman57, I had to wish ya happy b-day by this means and not a phone call. My wife is already picking up on a couple of long audio conversations and your name being thrown about. When I got off the phone with you the other day she asked "was that the guy from Ohio?" I told her yup, and she said "he sounds like trouble".:D

RC

spkrman57
07-18-2006, 05:26 AM
Ron,

Time for you to give her reasons on how I can save you $$$ instead of spending more!:p
Thanks, the other Ron

Happy (late) Birthday to the both of you!

RC

Spkrman57, I had to wish ya happy b-day by this means and not a phone call. My wife is already picking up on a couple of long audio conversations and your name being thrown about. When I got off the phone with you the other day she asked "was that the guy from Ohio?" I told her yup, and she said "he sounds like trouble".:D

RC

hector.murray
07-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the B'day wishes guys. I have been away from the site for a while. Some Changes in my life. I am now a South Carolinian instead of a New Yorker and I am now completely rebuildiing my JBL collection (something about divorce has catastrophic consequences for JBLs)
I miss you guys, really I Do, but fear not. I have managed to corrupt a musician/coworker and he should be joining the site soon.
TC all
Tor