PDA

View Full Version : D130 help

clubman
07-11-2006, 08:43 PM
hello, There are small hairline cracks in the surround of my D130. The speaker still plays and sounds good but I am wanting to know how to fix the cracks before they get out of hand. Thanks. I would allso like to know what size cab. these sound good in. I am pretty sure now the ones I have are home brew and are very poorly constructed.

Also this D130 has one L in the circle on the back of the name plate instead of JBL like all the others ive seen. whats up with that? serial number 11819. Anyone know the year of this driver?

Also I am new here, My name is Josh, I am 25 and I love anything to do with audio. I work at a night club in kansas city and handle all the sound installs and such. which allso I have a pair of 2240H's that I want to build a cab. for but dont know the specs..any ideas?

Zilch
07-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Download WinISD free on the Internet and start playing with box designs for your drivers....

Tom Loizeaux
07-12-2006, 05:28 AM
... I am new here, My name is Josh, I am 25 and I love anything to do with audio. I work at a night club in kansas city and handle all the sound installs and such...

Josh, Welcome to this forum.
If you're patient and respectful, you will get lots of valuable and in-depth information about everything to do with audio, but especially JBL!

Tom