PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mech986

norealtalent
07-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Happy Birthday Bart! Hope it's not too early to start celebrating. It IS tomorrow here...:birthday: :band: :dj-party:

Titanium Dome
07-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Have a good day today and tomorrow. Thanks for your contributions here and for your contributions to the welfare of so many in SoCal. :yes:

Best to you! :birthday:

JBLnsince1959
07-03-2006, 07:08 AM
:birthday:

Wish you all the best ..take care and happy Birthday:applaud:

mech986
07-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Hey all,

Thanks guys!!! :applaud: :applaud: I'm up early to get ready for a road trip up north to Danville for a friend's daughter's wedding. We'll be traveling up the coast to SLO, Monterey, then through the Bay Area and land in San Ramon. :drive:
Although it will be hot, we'll try to have a cool time. :beach: Gotta drop the Boxster S into the shop for maintanence this morning though before we go.

Have truly enjoyed being part of the LH family and have really benefitted from all the cumulative knowledge here. I hope my postings have helped others to enjoy the fun and legacy of JBL history and products.

Here's to more fun in 2006-2007 and thanks to Don and all the mods for their continued hard work at maintaining this site. :banana: :rockon2: :rockon1:

Have a great 4th and may God continue to Bless our country, now 230 years old!!:band:

Regards,

Bart

edgewound
07-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Happy Birthday, Bart.

I've really enjoyed our phone conversations and trust that we'll have more.

Have a safe trip and enjoy the magnificent California Coast.

glen
07-05-2006, 11:08 AM
:applaud:It was great meeting and talking with you at the Lansing Heritage dinner.:blah:
Thanks for all the great advice, gave me lots to think about!:blink:
Hope you have a great time on your trip!

Steve Gonzales
07-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Damn, I missed yours too. Belated best wishes to you Bart.