PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday JBLnsince 1959

Rusnzha
06-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Rick -- Happy 55th :cheers: Enjoy your get together this weekend. Z is jammed up with courses right now, but we hope to come up and celebrate :band:with you later -- maybe around the 22nd if that will work.

Russ

Titanium Dome
06-30-2006, 02:32 AM
Twins eh? Enjoy 'em while you got 'em, fifty-fiver. :applaud:

johnaec
06-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Happy B'day! (I've got a couple months on ya...)

John

JBLnsince1959
07-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks guys......means a lot to be remembered:D , esp. when a person is now offically over the hill....

This has been a really fun and wonderful birthday that started with a dinner at an Italian restaurant called Cenzetti's on the evening of the 29th ( or since I'm diabetic I call it Sin City;) ) with a small group of friends (since we had the dinner a day early several friends weren't able to make it Thursday night, they had planned for Friday - OPPS). The only thing that could make it better is if my family could be with me, thank GOD for friends....

Last night ( Friday 30th) went to see a live performance of Riverdance at the largest out door theater in KC, tonight it's the Superman movie at a theater that has really monsterous screens, like the size of a drive-in only indoors with really nice stuffed chairs...

Got a picture of me and friends at Cinzetti's and a picture of Whit..she was all bent-out-shape because she couldn't go to Cinzetti's and pouted..she just loves their meat balls...

we hope to come up and celebrate :band:with you later -- maybe around the 22nd if that will work.

Russ

Sure come up any time.....Just to let you know I have two really busy times with my business and July 20th is the start of the summer part. If you come up on the 22th of July I may not be able to much during the day but would be free in the evening. I would love to have time during the day to listen to music, go to the Mac store and maybe if you like do a little off-road crus'in if you like ( nothing bad as I stopped the dangeruos stuff 25 years ago)...PM me for details

Twins eh? Enjoy 'em while you got 'em, fifty-fiver. :applaud:

Thanks Dome, well.... now we're the same age again.....good to see you again on the forum...I know I really miss your present here but I understand completely ( I don't come here much anymore myself

Happy B'day! (I've got a couple months on ya...)

John

Thanks John...yes, you got a few months on both me and Dome.... How's it feel to be so old????:D anyway..if you see a good deal on craigslist, just let me know..:p

well here's two pictures.. for the record one of me and friends and Whit's reaction when she couldn't go..

also, I'll like to say Happy Birthday to all members whose birthdays are June 30th..hope your birthday was as rich and rewarding as mine was..:birthday:

JBLnsince1959
07-01-2006, 10:50 AM
oh yes, forgot to say...My girl friend Catz was taking the picture....

Clock wise starting at 7 O'clock my friends are..

Tom, Susan, Kathy, Sherry, David, me, Peggie, Birdie, Liz, Myron, bob and Jill

Ok so much for the "credits"

Titanium Dome
07-01-2006, 04:55 PM
LOL! That is one hang dog expression. We need to get that in the dictionary. :rotfl:

Steve Gonzales
07-02-2006, 11:59 AM
It looks like you had a good one. I wish you all the best. I've been off the board lately and missed the chance. Better late than never though, so:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

norealtalent
07-02-2006, 03:34 PM
.. Better late than never though, so:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

From me too...:birthday: :birthday:

Rolf
07-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Damn.... I did not know you were that old... Hey...wait...that will be me in a little over a year...:banghead:

edgewound
07-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Rick...looks like you had a great time.

From me and Mag

JBLnsince1959
07-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Thanks everyone.. I was 45 minutes into answering each person individually when I lost it all:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and now the lady is wanting to leave...

Just know I really appreciate the posts and kind words, I'll have to catch up with PM's when I get some time.

hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July:banana: :banana: :dancin: :dancin: