PDA

View Full Version : T&LB Garden Railroad to be Featured in Orange County Home Magazine

toddalin
05-25-2006, 01:40 PM
A reporter and photographer came out today and did a 2-hour photo shoot of the Tortoise & Lizard Bash Railroad in action. The garden railroad will be featured in the September 2006 issue of the Orange County Home published by the Orange County Register Newspaper. In addition to paperback, I understand that this will be available on-line..., complete with pictures. Look for it the last week of August/first week of September.

Mr. Widget
05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Cool! Post the link when it becomes available.

Widget

hjames
05-26-2006, 04:00 AM
A reporter and photographer came out today and did a 2-hour photo shoot of the Tortoise & Lizard Bash Railroad in action. The garden railroad will be featured in the September 2006 issue of the Orange County Home published by the Orange County Register Newspaper. In addition to paperback, I understand that this will be available on-line..., complete with pictures. Look for it the last week of August/first week of September.

Congratulations! This is very neat - you have a fantastic system - wish it was closer, wish I was closer to see it (and buy vintage JBLs for less!!