PDA

View Full Version : HBD Bernard!

Titanium Dome
04-24-2006, 10:05 PM
M. Wolf a cinquante-sept ans aujourd'hui. Félicitations, monsieur. Joyeux anniversaire.

Mr. Wolf is fifty-seven years old today. Congratulations, sir. Happy birthday.

:birthday:

Bernard Wolf
04-25-2006, 05:59 AM
Thanks Titanium... I would have replied earlier but my 'Party' was ruined by a konked out sump pump Sunday evening about 11PM after the stores were closed. Spent 4 hours bailing water only to end up calling in the fire department who, literally, bailed me out. They left me with a pump that I babysat till the morning - no float - and then repalced mine. Luckily no damage but majot heart palpitations.. had a bypass last year... All my stereo gear plus giant screen, 4000 Lp's and as many books are down there.

I will do a post about this later as I feel awfully stupid for not having protected myself from this and would like to pass on some serious advice.

Anyway, thanks again :)

Bernard

Titanium Dome
04-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Sounds like a drag, though thankfully nothing untoward happened.

I've had a few memorable nights like that, too, and they're kinda exciting in an old fashioned, survival-of-the-fittest, man against the elements sort of way. The stress can be exhilarating when so much is at stake.

Of course, I haven't had the bypass yet, just one heart attack so far, five years ago. That's why 55 means so much to me. I'm sure you're glad to see 57.

JBLnsince1959
04-25-2006, 12:18 PM
:birthday: :dj-party:

happy birthday and sorry to hear about the problems...hope all works out for you...
take care