PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member???

invstbiker
04-16-2006, 09:07 PM
I've recently noticed that after obtaining 100 posts, I am now labeled a "senior member" While I appreciate the mature label overtones, I have to disagree. IMHO, I am clearly a novice with all this. Maybe after 500 or 1000 posts a person could achieve senior status, I believe it can only be obtained after a very long period of time especially for us non-electrical engineer types. I am humbled by the knowledge of the members on this site and will always be learning and striving for audio nirvana. Please make me a simple "member"

I can make a helluva martini though :D

Titanium Dome
04-16-2006, 09:24 PM
You can always change this in your user control panel and give yourself whatever title you want.

Clearly A Novice
Simple Member
Helluva Martini Maker

or just

It will stay that way until you change it.

invstbiker
04-16-2006, 09:33 PM
See, I knew I wasn't a "senior member" Thx for the tip dome!!

Fangio
04-22-2006, 12:48 PM
..after obtaining 100 posts, I am now labeled a "senior member" While I appreciate the mature label overtones, I have to disagree. IMHO, I am clearly a novice with all this. Maybe after 500 or 1000 posts a person could achieve senior status, I believe it can only be obtained after a very long period of time especially for us non-electrical engineer types. I am humbled by the knowledge of the members on this site and will always be learning and striving for audio nirvana. ... I can make a helluva martini though :D :cheers: